Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars - PlayStation Vita
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $16.93
as of 1/17/2017 10:20 MST details
- You Save: $23.06 (58%)
- Sales Rank:9,378
- Languages:English (Published), English (Unknown)
- Platform:PlayStation Vita
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:playstation_vita
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 5.5 x 6
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
- Publication Date:April 15, 2014
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The Power of Love: Combine your power with the powers of other Disciples to give life to Star Children, ethereal beings that can fight in battle. Manage your partnerships carefully!
- The Importance of Child Development: You can have up to 3 teams of 3 Star Children with you inside the labyrinth. Depending upon the combo of classes, they will be able to use certain skills and get bonus boosts in stats, affecting the flow of battle.
- The Family Who Fights Together: Learning monsters' weak spot and picking the best position to attack from - front, back, left, right - will be key to your effectiveness in battle.
Coming to Nintendo 3DS and PlayStation Vita is Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars, a unique dungeon-exploring RPG with school-life elements. In the world called Aterra where the Star God is worshipped, monsters have begun to spawn from the mysterious labyrinth. However, the Star God has imbued certain young adults - Disciples - with the power to fight monsters, as well as create Star Children to aid in the battle. Only Disciples and Star Children can defeat the monsters, and you, as God's Gift, have an additional weighty task: to bond with seven other Disciples and bear many Star Children to help your world survive!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.