Titanfall Collector's Edition
- List Price:
- Buy New: $249.96
as of 12/9/2013 05:34 MST details
- You Save: $0.03
- Sales Rank:9,865
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Video Game
- ESRB:Rating Pending
- Edition:Collector Edition
- Operating System:microsoft_xbox_360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):5 x 5 x 1
- Release Date:March 11, 2014
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Not yet released
- Exclusive collectible individually numbered Titan statue, standing over 18" tall, handcrafted from over 300 individual parts and featuring battery-powered LED lighting
- Full-size, hardcover art book featuring over 190 pages of rare concept art
- Exclusive full-size schematic poster of the Atlas Titan
- Titanfall Game - Introducing the experience that combines fast-paced multiplayer action with dramatic, cinematic moments lets you enjoy the fiction of the universe without having to leave your favorite game mode
RECORD SETTING 6 GAME CRITIC AWARD WINS!
- BEST OF SHOW
- BEST ORIGINAL GAME
- BEST CONSOLE GAME
- BEST PC GAME
- BEST ACTION GAME
- BEST ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
Prepare for Titanfall. Crafted by one of the co-creators of Call of Duty and other key developers behind the Call of Duty franchise, Titanfall is an all-new universe juxtaposing small vs. giant, natural vs. industrial and man vs. machine. The visionaries at Respawn have drawn inspiration from their proven experiences in first-person action and with Titanfall are focused on bringing something exciting the next generation of multiplayer gaming.
- Fast-Paced Future Warfare – In Titanfall the advanced warfare of tomorrow gives you the freedom to fight your way as both elite assault Pilot and agile, heavily armored 24’ tall Titans. Titanfall rethinks fundamental combat and movement giving players the ability to change tactics on the fly, attacking or escaping depending on the situation.
- The Future of Online Multiplayer Action – The game is entirely multiplayer, in a new experience that combines fast-paced online action with the heroic set piece moments traditionally found in campaign mode. The intersection of the two is a big part of what gives Ttianfall its iconic identity.
- The Visionaries that Defined Gaming for a Generation are back! — Founded in 2010, Respawn Entertainment was formed by Vince Zampella and Jason West, former co-founders of Infinity Ward and two of the co-creators of the multi-billion dollar franchise Call of Duty™ They are building on their pedigree and taking a new approach to game design and creating an all new universe with Titanfall
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.