The Witcher: Wild Hunt (Comic Bundle) - Xbox One
- Buy New: $42.20
as of 3/28/2017 13:42 MDT details
- Seller:Alba Footwear
- Sales Rank:10,366
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Xbox One
- Media:Video Game
- Age:1 - 10 years
- Edition:Comic Bundle
- Operating System:xbox_one
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 0.6 x 7.5
- Release Date:May 19, 2015
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- In the past he has raised and overthrown monarchs, battled legendary monsters and saved the lives of many. Now Geralt embarks on his most personal quest to save his loved ones and protect the world from an ancient threat.
- The story is drawn based on player decisions. Each action will have consequences which change the story and the game world. NPCs, communities, monsters and locations all change, based on player choice.
- The Witcher 3 is standalone adventure, easily entered into by new players. Witcher fans will find subtle references to their adventures, but these elements are not necessary to enjoy the game fully.
- A breathtaking cinematic introduction demonstrating the game background - this puts players immediately in the know about the situation in the war-ravaged Northern Kingdoms and the background story of the main character.
- Unique atmosphere, memorable characters and gritty dialog - the game world has its own unique feel. It is a classic dark fantasy tale that will appeal to fans of all kinds of fantasy stories.
The Witcher: Wild Hunt is a story-driven, next-generation open world role-playing game set in a visually stunning fantasy universe full of meaningful choices and impactful consequences. In The Witcher you play as the professional monster hunter, Geralt of Rivia, tasked with finding a child of prophecy in a vast open world rich with merchant cities, mysterious islands, dangerous mountain passes, and forgotten caverns to explore."
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.