Dishonored: Game of the Year Edition
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.49
as of 8/3/2015 11:13 MDT details
- You Save: $5.50 (28%)
- Sales Rank:3,197
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:Game of the Year
- Operating System:microsoft_xbox_360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Publication Date:October 8, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
- The Knife of Dunwall: In The Knife of Dunwall, take on the role of Daud, the legendary assassin who killed the Empress. After assassinating the Empress, and forever changing the fate of Dunwall, you embark on a search for redemption.
- The Brigmore Witches: Continue your journey as the legendary assassin, Daud, in The Brigmore Witches. This conclusion to Daud's story will put you at odds with warring gang factions and the dangerous Brigmore witch coven.
- Dunwall City Trials: In Dunwall City Trials, experience Dishonored's flexible combat system, stealth gameplay, and distinct settings in a whole new way as you make your way through 10 distinct maps that feature a variety of challenges.
- Void Walker's Arsenal: With the Void Walker's Arsenal add-on pack, gain access to four content bundles previously available only through pre-ordering Dishonored. These bundles offer unique character bonuses, additional bone charm slots and more.
Experience the definitive Dishonored collection with the Game of the Year Edition. This complete compilation includes Dishonored, winner of over 100 Game of Year awards, as well as all of its additional content - Dunwall City Trials, The Knife of Dunwall, The Brigmore Witches and Void Walker's Arsenal.Developed by Arkane Studios, Edge Online's 2012 Studio of the Year, Dishonored is an immersive first-person action game that casts you as a supernatural assassin driven by revenge. With Dishonored's flexible combat system, creatively eliminate your targets as you combine the supernatural abilities, weapons and unusual gadgets at your disposal. Pursue your enemies under the cover of darkness or ruthlessly attack them head on with weapons drawn. The outcome of each mission plays out based on the choices you make.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.