SimCity Cities of Tomorrow
- List Price:
- Buy New: $10.25
as of 3/31/2015 14:49 MDT details
- You Save: $9.74 (49%)
- Sales Rank:3,530
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Number Of Items:1
- ESRB:Rating Pending
- Operating System:Windows Vista
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5 x 1
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
- Release Date:November 12, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Build into the Sky -- Create towering multi-zone MegaTowers that allow your Sims to live, work, and play without ever having to touch the ground.
- Corporate Consumerism vs. Green Utopian -- Unlock two new city specializations that allow you to build a resource-hungry mega corporation powered by a low-wealth workforce, or an urban utopia that develops clean technology and is controlled by the rich.
- Transform Tomorrow -- Watch your city transform as it adapts to the changing times, with new options based on real-world technology such as Mag Levs that rise above the city streets and small buildings, futurized vehicles, and service drones.
- New Disaster -- Brace yourself for an all-new type of disaster only fitting a technologically-advanced economy: a giant robot attach on your city!
What kind of future will you build for your city? Will you create a utopian society underpinned by clean technology, or allow a giant corporation to plunder and pollute in the name of feeding your Sims' insatiable consumerism? In addition to expanding outward, cities will have the ability to build into the sky with enormous multi-zone MegaTowers. Education and research will help you discover new technologies that make your cities less polluted, less reliant on natural resources, managed day-to-day by service drones, and as a byproduct -- at risk for resource-draining giant robot attacks on your city As the population increases, your Sims will live, work, and play closer together. Whether they do so in harmony and prosperity or as members of an exploited workforce is up to you. *Requires SimCity base game to play. *Cities of tomorrow comes as a code packaged in the game box. There is no actual disk associated with the game.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.