AquaPazza - PlayStation 3
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.31
as of 11/24/2015 19:18 MST details
- You Save: $14.68 (49%)
- Sales Rank:14,143
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:sony_playstation3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
- Publication Date:November 19, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Eclectic cast of characters: The combatants in AquaPazza are a diverse bunch - from the studious bookworm Manaka who, no kidding, attacks with a bookshelf to the lance-wielding, shield carrying Sasara
- Partner system: Players select from one of the thirteen partners to accompany them; Players get rewarded for aggressive play styles and the partners add an additional skill element to help break defensive play
- Tournament-level competition: Developed by Examu and Aqua plus, AquaPazza has a strong backbone of fighting game mechanics with twitch response times and huge combos
- Variety of gameplay modes: Each character has a storyline of their own, which unlocks the "another story" mode and an alternate ending; There's also a time-attack mode, training mode and a gallery mode
- Online play: Take to the internet to challenge players in ranked, unranked and friends-only matches
Examu, the creators of the acclaimed Arcana Heart series, and Aqua Plus join forces to introduce AquaPazza, a new entry in the 2D fighting game genre. AquaPazza first appeared as a popular arcade game crossing over characters from various anime series and featuring a one of a kind fighting system.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.