Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl - Nintendo 3DS
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.60
as of 7/31/2015 15:29 MDT details
- You Save: $4.39 (15%)
- Sales Rank:2,144
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo 3DS
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:nintendo_3ds
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 5.1 x 0.8
- Publication Date:October 1, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- High-Quality Animation: The animation studio, MADHOUSE, provide the opening animation and cut scenes, making Yuji Hinata's artwork look even more vibrant and attractive.
- New and Enhanced Features Added to the Original: A new Grimoire Stone system is added to the battle system which allow players to utilize not only their allies' skills, but their enemies' skills as well.
The first entry in the critically acclaimed Etrian Odyssey series is back, now on the Nintendo 3DS! Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl offers two full length experiences: The expanded story mode takes players on a journey to unravel the mystery of the Yggdrasil Tree's origins, and the classic mode updates the original Etrian Odyssey. Both versions feature the same gameplay conveniences, updated 3D graphics, and StreetPass abilities as in Etrian Odyssey IV. The biggest addition to Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl is the story mode - a first for the series. The story mode gives players five pre-made characters, each with their own personalities and dialogue to explore a side of Etria not seen in the first game. Adventurers must brave new dungeon layouts, floors and enemies to find out the truth behind the Yggdrasil Tree, and uncover amnesiac gunner Frederica's secrets.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.