Watch Dogs Limited Edition - PlayStation 4
- Sales Rank:13,818
- Platform:PlayStation 4
- Media:Video Game
- Edition:Limited Edition
- Operating System:playstation_4
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:June 30, 2014
- CONTENTS OF LIMITED EDITION: Retail copy of the highly anticipated Watch_Dogs game
- Collectable Steel Book game case and Official Watch_Dogs Soundtrack
- Aiden's iconic Vigilante Mask with the symbol for interconnectivity emblazed on the front
- 9 in Statue of Aiden Pearce ready to exact revenge with his phone in hand
- Hardcover Art Book with 80 pages of concept art that lets fans explore the Watch-Dogs vision of Chicago
All it takes is the swipe of a finger. We connect with friends. We buy the latest gadgets and gear. We find out what’s happening in the world. But with that same simple swipe, we cast an increasingly expansive shadow. With each connection, we leave a digital trail that tracks our every move and milestone, our every like and dislike. And it’s not just people. Today, all major cities are networked. Urban infrastructures are monitored and controlled by complex operating systems.
In Watch_Dogs, this system is called the Central Operating System (CTOS) – and it controls almost every piece of the city’s technology and holds key information on all of the city’s residents.
You play as Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker and former thug, whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt your family, you'll be able to monitor and hack all who surround you by manipulating everything connected to the city’s network. Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate a target, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop the enemy…and more.
Use the city of Chicago as your ultimate weapon and exact your own style of revenge.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.