Rocksmith 2014 Edition - No Cable Included for Rocksmith Owners
- From:UBI Soft
- Category:Video Games
- Department:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $37.98
as of 2/1/2015 14:13 MST details
- You Save: $22.01 (37%)
- Sales Rank:2,183
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Edition:No Cable Included
- Operating System:microsoft_xbox_360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
- Release Date:October 22, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- THIS "NO CABLE INCLUDED" VERSION DOES NOT INCLUDE THE REQUIRED ROCKSMITH REAL TONE CABLE. ORDER THIS VERSION AND SAVE $20 ONLY IF YOU ALREADY OWN THE COMPATIBLE ROCKSMITH REAL TONE CABLE.
- WATCH THE VIDEO in the top-left corner above for an overview of all the massive improvements and new features in Rocksmith 2014 Edition.
- PLAY OVER 50 NEW SONGS and all the DLC you own in the original Rocksmith (on the same platform). You?ll also be able to relicense and transfer songs from the original disc for the new Rocksmith 2014 Edition.
- NO MORE AUDIO LAG OR LOADING TIMES. The software has been optimized so that there is no audio delay and you?ll never have to wait for a loading screen ever again.
- NEW MODES AND FEATURES make it more fun and faster than ever. Access Riff Repeater anytime on-the-fly, keep playing without returning to the menu every time, learn to jam with a band that follows your lead in Session Mode, and MUCH MORE.
Rocksmith 2014 Edition *No Cable Included X360 Rocksmith teaches you fast and effectively by letting you plug any real guitar or bass*. Rocksmith becomes your personal teacher as it monitors how you play dynamically adjusts the difficulty to your skill level then slowly introduces more notes and phrases until you?re playing your favorite songs note-for-note. *Intended for players that already have the cable.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.