Payday 2 - Xbox 360
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.99
as of 12/5/2013 13:28 MST details
- You Save: $25.00 (63%)
- Sales Rank:191
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:microsoft_xbox_360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:August 13, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
- Dynamic contract database lets gamers pick and choose from available jobs by connecting with local contacts such as Vlad the Ukrainian, shady politician The Elephant and Mexican drug trafficker Hector, all with their own agenda and best interests in mind. CRIMENET features dozens of varied, exciting jobs and as the player progresses, new contacts with new jobs become available
- As players progress they can invest in any of four special professions - Mastermind, Enforcer, Ghost and Technician. Each features deep customization tree of associated skills and equipment to master and can be mixed and matched to create ultimate heister
- After successful heist gamers will earn rare and powerful new equipment such as masks, weapons mods, mask modifications and variety of other accessories
- Brand new arsenal for serious heister covering everything from sniper and assault rifles to compact PDWs and SMGs. Once players have settled for favorite, they can modify it with optics, suppressors, fore grips, reticles, barrels, frames and stocks - all of which will affect performance of weapon
- Every job has set of purchasable assets that can alter and enhance heist such as faster escape car, blueprints or even inside help
Payday 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op heist shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original Payday crew – Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains. The new CrimeNet network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to cyber-crime or emptying out bank vaults. As the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal comes a new character customization and crafting system that lets crews build and customize their own guns and gear.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.