The Bridge [Online Game Code]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $9.99
as of 11/27/2014 16:10 MST details
- You Save: $5.00 (33%)
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services Inc
- Sales Rank:32,349
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Release Date:February 22, 2013
- 48 thought-provoking puzzles, each unique from the rest, all requiring an innovative solution.
- Gravity manipulations, gravitational vortexes, parallel dimensions, and many more mind-bending concepts in a world where the laws of physics are not what they seem.
- M. C. Escher-esque worlds with impossible architecture set in the style of beautifully hand-drawn black-and-white lithographic art.
- An alternate version of the game unlocked after the main storyline has been completed, including challenging alternate versions of each of the 24 main puzzles, along with an alternate ending.
- A time-backtracking system to alleviate any fears of making a mistake.
The Bridge is a 2D logic puzzle game that forces the player to reevaluate their preconceptions of physics and perspective. It is Isaac Newton meets M. C. Escher. Manipulate gravity to redefine the ceiling as the floor while venturing through impossible architectures. Explore increasingly difficult worlds, each uniquely detailed and designed to leave the player with a pronounced sense of intellectual accomplishment. The Bridge exemplifies games as an art form, with beautifully hand-drawn art in the style of a black-and-white lithograph.
| ||Minimum Specifications: |
|OS: ||PC - Win 7, Vista and XP |
|Processor: ||Pentium P4 1.0Ghz |
|RAM: ||1GB |
|Hard Drive: ||450 MB |
|Video Card: ||DirectX Accelerated Video Card with 256 mb Ram and Shader Model 2 support |
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.