Disney's Planes - Nintendo Wii
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.99
as of 10/24/2014 02:30 MDT details
- You Save: $5.00 (25%)
- Sales Rank:1,659
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Platform:Nintendo Wii
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:nintendo_wii
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.4
- Release Date:August 6, 2013
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Play as one of 10 cast of characters from the film with pick-up-and-play flight controls
- From Propwash Junction to China, travel through 10 breathtaking environments inspired by the film
- Four exciting modes of play: Air Rallies, Story, Free Flight and Balloon Popping fun!
- 1-2 players: Experience universe of ?Disney?s Planes? and choose your character in single-player or drop-in and drop-out co-op play with any of the characters featured in the game.
Play as one of six characters from the movie
Take on over 40 challenges and missions
The Magic Is in the Details
From above the world of "Cars," "Disney's Planes" video game takes players on a high-flying, action-packed, fun-filled adventure with Dusty, a big-hearted, speed-loving crop duster, voiced by actor and comedian Dane Cook.
Take to the skies and continue the storyline beyond the film with Dusty and other characters from the film, including Ishani, voiced by actress Priyanka Chopra; Echo, voiced by actor Anthony Edwards; and Bravo, voiced by actor Val Kilmer, as they embark on global missions, air races and grand adventures around the world.
At a Glance
- Play as one of six characters from the film
- Travel through six breathtaking environments inspired by the movie
- Go on over 40 challenges and missions, including racing missions
- Try three exciting modes of play: Story, Challenge and Balloon Popping
Explore six game environments
Try three exciting game modes
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.