Evil is in its Prime
Twenty years have passed since the Prime Evils were defeated and banished from the world of Sanctuary. Now, you must return to where it all began—the town of Tristram—and investigate rumors of a fallen star, for this is an omen that the End Times have begun.Call Upon Your Allies
Play solo or form a party of up to four heroes—either with local players together on the same screen or network players online (or mix and match).Pick Up and Slay
Take a stand as one of humanity’s last defenders—barbarian, witch doctor, monk, demon hunter, or wizard—and level up with devastating new powers and abilities.Conquer a Dynamic Battlefield
Lay waste to hordes of evil throughout randomized 3D environments. Face innumerable demonic foes, uncover quests in new locations, and lay claim to masses of loot every time you play.
Players who purchase Diablo III
on the PS3 will also receive five additional PS3-exclusive in-game items. These in-game items are automatically available inside your inventory when you turn on the game. You do not need to enter in a code to redeem these in-game items
- "The Hero’s Journey" – A Legendary shoulder item that includes a “Journey” style scarf
- "Drake's Amulet" – A Legendary amulet that bears a striking resemblance to the ring that Drake wears around his neck in Uncharted
- "Leoric's Gauntlets" – These Legendary gloves summon a ghostly skeleton to fight for you
- "Crimson Angelic Wings" – This cosmetic enhancement calls forth a set of red Angelic Wings
- "Leah's Ring" – A Legendary ring, originally given to Leah by Deckard Cain, that's usable at level 1 and provides bonuses to Magic Find and Gold Find
Explore fully realized realms of Sanctuary - the living, breathing gothic fantasy world of Diablo III.
Battle the unholy forces of the Burning Hells with five character classes, including the otherworldly Witch Doctor, or with re-imagined warriors from Diablo's past, like the powerful Barbarian.
Experience the intensity of multiplayer Diablo III over an all-new, wickedly enhanced Battle.net platform with numerous enhancements to make connecting with your friends easier, and cooperative gameplay more fun.
Eurogamer gives it a 9/10 score, calling it "a bold, bloody, opulent romp" that "gets better with every player you add" and "one of the best co-op games money can buy."
OXM says "Diablo III is a deep, spirited game that fits right into its new home."
Rediscover the enthralling RPG gameplay of the iconic Diablo franchise in its first game release in nearly 11 years.
"Lively and brisk, even for hours at a time." - OXM (9.0 score)
"Offers up fast and easy hack-and-slash fun." - Destructoid