Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge - Playstation 3
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.90
as of 7/29/2014 00:47 MDT details
- You Save: $20.09 (50%)
- Sales Rank:3,549
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:sony_playstation3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:April 2, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Hone your Dragon Sword-slashing technique with more fluidity, execute Ninpo and much more
- Discover deeper dimension and unveil hidden truths about the man behind the mask with the new character progression system as the legendary Ryu Hayabusa becomes more human than ever before
- Experience a redesigned battle system, six weapon types and three Ninpo types that enable greater gameplay variation and deeper strategy
- Execute precise swordsmanship, dodge attacks and vanquish your enemies in intensified close-combat fights to earn Karma points to upgrade weapons and Ninpo and increase the character HP level
- Feel what it's like to slice through an enemy's flesh and bone with the return of dismemberment
Ninja Gaiden 3 offers for the first time a look at the world through Hayabusa's eyes, showing what drives him to fight, and kill. At the center of the conflict this time around is a masked man whose motivations and goals are unclear. Through mysterious powers, he changes Hayabusa - and the lines between hero and villain, good and evil, are blurred forever.
Featuring a new story, new gameplay and new modes, Ninja Gaiden 3 marks a new direction in this fan-favorite franchise. Team Ninja aims to change the way fans think about ninja and Hayabusa in this game, and promise that they'll know what it feels like to cut someone down" through their experiences in the game. The game will also feature online multiplayer, both co-op and competitive, that will add a completely new experience to Ninja Gaiden. A new Play Style system allows casual players to choose automatic guarding and evasion assists (HERO mode) while giving core players the freedom to play with no assists (NINJA mode). Pick up the Dragon Sword once more, sharpen its blade and hone your skills. An adventure unlike any other awaits you...
Put your combat skills to the test against improved enemy AI that keeps your on your toes
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.