Pre-load the game on March 26, 2013.The game servers for the new expansion content will be made available on the evening of March 27th, 2013.
CONTINUE YOUR EPIC JOURNEY IN A NEW WORLD OF THE FINAL FANTASY XI SERIES
Ulbuka — a land of unexplored wilderness — welcomes any who dare discover its hidden secrets. Unexplored lands, undiscovered treasures, and untold dangers await those brave enough to set foot into the wilds, whether with the swords and sorcery of old, the bells of the primal Geomancers, or the arcane arts of the stalwart Rune Fencers.
Seekers of Adoulin is the fifth installment of the popular online role-playing series of FINAL FANTASY XI. With the newest expansion, players can now extend their journey with never before seen monsters, characters, jobs, and uncharted territory ready to be conquered.
Reclaim the lands of Ulbuka® back to civilization to earn new benefits and unlock new content. Explore the poisonous marshes and murky caves and fight never before seen monsters with the new Rune Fencer and Geomancer jobs.
In order to begin playing FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin, please follow the steps below:
Please note: The game servers for the new expansion content will be made available on the evening of March 27th, 2013.
1. Download the FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin PC Digital Download.
2. Please be sure that you have both PlayOnline Viewer and FINAL FANTASY XI Online installed before installing FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin.
3. Click "Install" on the Amazon Downloader and follow the on-screen instructions to install and update FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin stand-alone expansion pack onto your hard drive.i. Note: You must have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or above installed on your Microsoft Windows OS in order to run the FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin installation setup.
4. Once you have finished the installation process, log into the Square Enix Account Management System and register your expansion content. Please access the following page using your internet browser.https://secure.square-enix.com/account
5. Once you are logged in, click on “Select Service” under “Services and Options” and then choose “PlayOnline / FINAL FANTASY XI”.
6. Click on “Add a service account.” When prompted, enter your FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin registration code provided in this purchase confirmation email.
7. Select the service account to which you would like to register your expansion content. If you have multiple service accounts (PlayOnline ID) linked to a single Square Enix account, you must choose which service account you wish to register your expansion content.
8. You are now ready to play FINAL FANTASY XI with the expansion content of FINAL FANTASY XI: Seekers of Adoulin. i. If you are already logged into PlayOnline or FINAL FANTASY XI, please log out. Logging back in will enable the expansion content you registered.
|OS:||Win 7, Vista, and 8|
|Processor:||Pentium III 800Mhz or faster processor|
|Hard Drive:||12 GB|
|Video Card:||GeForce series with 32 MB or RADEON 9000 series|
|Additional Info:||DirectX 8.1 or higher Full game version of FINAL FANTASY XI Online as well as an internet connection are required for play.|
©2001-2013 SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.FINAL FANTASY, SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd. CHAINS OF PROMATHIA, A CRYSTALLINE PROPHECY, EVIL IN SMALL DOSES, HEROES OF ABYSSEA, THE LEGEND TORN, HER EMPIRE BORN, A MOOGLE KUPO D’ETAT, ODE OF LIFE BESTOWING, PLAYONLINE, the PLAYONLINE logo, RISE OF THE ZILART, SEEKERS OF ADOULIN, SCARS OF ABYSSEA, A SHANTOTTO ASCENSION, TREASURES OF AHT URHGAN, VANA’DIEL, VISION OF ABYSSEA, WINGS OF THE GODDESS are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Co., Ltd.
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
Copyright © 1995-2016
puroresu.com. All rights reserved. Privacy