Dead Island Riptide Rigor Mortis Edition - Playstation 3
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.98
as of 1/28/2015 05:13 MST details
- You Save: $10.01 (25%)
- Sales Rank:18,087
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Edition:Rigor Mortis Edition
- Operating System:sony_playstation3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):10.6 x 3.9 x 8.3
- Release Date:April 23, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Rigor Mortis Edition includes all items in the Special Edition, as well as the items described in the Product Description below.
- Special Edition Includes Alternate Character Skin, Pack of Weapon MODs, Digital Strategy Map
- Addictive open world RPG style gameplay that allows characters to go anywhere throughout the game's zombie infested environments
- A variety of vehicle types, new levels and weather conditions, weapon proficiency (melee and projectile weapons), Hub defense game mechanics
- Evolved, and engrossing multiplayer, including co-op support
Dead Island Riptide is an open world Action Role-Playing game (RPG) in which players are tasked with surviving a viral based zombie outbreak isolated in a topical setting. The game is a follow-up to 2011's original Dead Island game, and contains additional Survival-Horror gameplay mechanics and a first-person player perspective. Additional features include: New and returning characters, new vehicle types, levels and weather conditions, online multiplayer support including co-op, group defense tactics, and escalating melee and projectile weapon proficiencies. Collector's Edition includes the Special Edition which contains Alternate Character Skin, Pack of Weapon MODs, Digital Strategy Map. Additionally, the Collector's Edition includes alternate box art, Digital Strategy Map, In-Game Unlock able Content, Travel Suitcase Packaging, Zombie Hula Girl Bobbie Figurine, Severed Hand Bottle Opener/Fridge Magnet, and Bungalow Key with Wooden Tag.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.