Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers - Nintendo 3DS
- Category:Video Games
- Department:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.18
as of 7/26/2016 10:02 MDT details
- You Save: $8.81 (29%)
- Seller:Hitgaming Video Games
- Sales Rank:11,126
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo 3DS
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:nintendo_3ds
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 4.8 x 0.5
- Publication Date:April 16, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 3-4 business days
- In a society originated from a bizarre marriage of technology and demon-ology, an unleashed evil-borne of an inconvenient truth-threatens to bring an end not just to the deceptive harmony, but to mankind itself.
- Improved graphics marry with extensive voice acting, a host of technical enhancements, and 3D dungeon exploration to make Soul Hackers a natural fit to the Nintendo 3DS.
- Portable COMP units allow players to tap into the tech-heavy world and can be upgraded to offer new features and abilities.
- In tandem with tech, demons can be recruited (through negotiation), leveled, and even fused, giving the player new summoning potential in battle.
Never before released in North America, this long awaited entry in the acclaimed Devil Summoner series takes players into a future in which technology and otherworldly forces meet in a macabre fusion of cyberpunk futurism and gothic horror. A first person sci fi RPG epic, Soul Hackers tells of a city held up as a beacon of humanity's triumph of technology, but with an infernal secret. In this would be utopia, a group of hackers takes on a centuries old mystic society, and a battle for control over humanity's fate is about to begin.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.