- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.25
as of 9/1/2015 04:14 MDT details
- You Save: $8.73 (73%)
- Sales Rank:3,497
- Format:Multiple Formats, Ultraviolet, AC-3, Color, Dolby, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Languages:English (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired)
- Number Of Items:1
- Running Time:120 Minutes
- Rating:R (Restricted)
- Aspect Ratio:1.77:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Publication Date:February 19, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Brand Name: WHV Mfg#: 883929241392
- Shipping Weight: 0.19 lbs
- All music products are properly licensed and guaranteed authentic.
This Academy Award-winning movie directed by Ben Affleck tells the story of a dangerous rescue mission of U.S. hostages in Iran. In 1979, the American embassy in Tehran was invaded by Iranian revolutionaries and several Americans were taken hostage. However, six managed to escape to the official residence of the Canadian Ambassador and the CIA was ordered to get them out of the country. With few options, ex-filtration expert Tony Mendez devised a daring plan: create a phony Canadian film project looking to shoot in Iran and smuggle the Americans out as its production crew. With the help of some trusted Hollywood contacts, Mendez created the ruse and proceeded to Iran as its associate producer. However, time was running out with the Iranian security forces closing in on the truth while both his charges and the White House had grave doubts about the operation themselves. This thriller on DVD stars Ben Affleck, Bryan Cranston, Alan Arkin and John Goodman.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.