Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition - PC
- From:Take 2
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $25.00
as of 8/2/2015 10:27 MDT details
- You Save: $54.99 (69%)
- Sales Rank:20,305
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows 98
- Media:Video Game
- Edition:Bioshock Infinite Premium
- Operating System:Windows Vista
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.5
- Dimensions (in):7.8 x 5.5 x 3
- Release Date:March 26, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The City in the Sky - Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. The flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Unlikely Mission - Set in 1912 former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt must rescue a mysterious girl from the sky-city of Columbia or never leave it alive.
- Tear Through Time - Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigorous Powers - Throw explosive fireballs and shoot lightning as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
- 1999 Mode - Open your own Tear to 1999 to experience the design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
This Premium Edition of BioShock Infinite is teeming with ardently crafted collectible items: a Handyman board game figurine, a Murder of Crows keychain, and a lithograph poster-all designed by the same Irrational Games artists who created BioShock Infinite. This edition is a must-have for any BioShock fan, featuring exclusive in-game gear, a digital soundtrack, and an art book that offers a look at the making of the game’s unique art style.
Indebted to the wrong people, and with his life on the line, hired gun Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia. Forced to trust one another, Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond during their daring escape. Together, they learn to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, as they fight on zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines, and down in the streets of Columbia, all while surviving the threats of the air-city and uncovering its dark secret.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.