Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan - Nintendo 3DS
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.99
as of 12/4/2013 14:32 MST details
- You Save: $10.00 (25%)
- Seller:GAIL MEDIA
- Sales Rank:1,435
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Platform:Nintendo 3DS
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:nintendo_3ds
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 4.9 x 0.5
- Release Date:February 26, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Gaming's Best Tribute to Retro RPGs Enters a New Dimension; Packed with improvements and content: an enhanced graphics engine boasting polygonal enemies and new 3D special effects
- Upgradeable, customizable skyships that let players travel and battle amid the clouds; an exceedingly atmospheric and fully orchestrated musical score from Yuzo Koshiro
- Expanded, more immersive 3D dungeons with analog camera control; and guild card + character trading functionality via StreetPass.
- You are Only as Good as Your Map and Your Heroes; Celebrate the tradition of classic pen and paper roleplaying games by using the bottom touch screen to chart out your path and the dangers you have encountered. A good map might save your life.
- All-New Casual Play Option; Beginners and newcomers can more easily learn the ropes without fear of setback or death with this new, less daunting mode.
For centuries, the tree Yggdrasil has been a constant presence in the lives of the people of Tharsis. It looms on the horizon, visible from everywhere in the city. But its roots are in a far-off land where no one has ventured until the Outland Count of Tharsis sponsors an Explorers Guild to reach Yggdrasil and discover its secrets. You are the latest explorer arriving in Tharsis to seek your fame and fortune. Board your skyship and set out into the clouds in search of treasure, glory, and the answer to Tharsis' oldest mystery.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.