Thrustmaster Ferrari Vibration GT Cockpit 458 Italia Edition
- List Price:
- Buy New: $295.00
as of 2/23/2017 09:33 MST details
- You Save: $4.99 (2%)
- Sales Rank:31,239
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Xbox 360, Windows
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- ESRB:Rating Pending
- Operating System:Xbox 360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):33.1
- Dimensions (in):30 x 20 x 15
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
- Release Date:September 28, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The Metal Structure is fully adjustable in length and height, to adapt to all gamers (adults & children) and any type of seating (sofa/chair/armchair) - It's Foldable Design with carrying handle makes for quick and convenient storage
- The Metal Pedals with long range of travel, are inspired by the shape of the pedals on the Ferrari car - The brake pedal offers realistic progressive resistance - Wide, weighted base (total weight of more than 22 lbs.) for optimal stability
- Exclusive "G.V.S. (Global Vibration System)" technology allows for vibrations in games to be felt throughout the entire cockpit - including the wheel, steering column and pedal set - Ultra-precise wheel, featuring 16-bit precision
- Sequential Up & Down paddle shifters crafted of metal, for Ferrari GT-style driving - Manettino dial lets you change settings directly while driving in the game
- The wheel feature grips with rubber texture for optimal comfort - Headset connector lets you chat online
The Ferrari Vibration GT Cockpit 458 Italia Edition is the first adjustable, folding cockpit for Xbox 360 and PC featuring a Vibration Feedback Wheel and Built-In Pedal Set. The cockpit features a streamlined body with metal structure and carrying handle. It is both fully adjustable and foldable. Its streamlined "Musetto" body is fashioned in the style of the Ferrari 458 Scuderia Black. The Pedal Set features two metal pedals built directly into the cockpit, for total stability. The Wheel features G.V.S. (Global Vibration System) technology which allows for vibrations in games to be felt throughout the entire cockpit - including the wheel, steering column and pedal set. The Wheel is a 7/10 exact replica of the wheel on the Ferrari F458.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.