F1: 2012 Windows
- List Price:
- Buy New: $27.00
as of 2/13/2016 18:45 MST details
- You Save: $22.99 (46%)
- Seller:gameworld121_Imports. US DELIVERY WITHIN 2 WEEKS
- Sales Rank:27,446
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Media:Video Game
- ESRB:Rating Pending
- Operating System:Windows Vista
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 5.3 x 0.7
- Release Date:September 18, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Formula One returns to the USA in 2012 at the all new Circuit of the Americas, located in Austin, Texas, and players can drive on the circuit ahead of the track's debut in November.
- Gamers will be introduced to the world of Formula One and learn the nuances of how to drive a Formula One car by taking part in the all-new Young Drivers Test at Abu Dhabi's Yas Marina.
- Codemasters' Formula One series has set the standard for weather in racing games and players will be able to experience new enhancements that will raise the bar further in F1 2012
- F1 2012 will feature all-new lap walkthroughs from Formula One test driver and Codemasters technical consultant Anthony Davidson.
- Expected to attract 120,000 fans on race day, the Circuit of the Americas will be a spectacular addition to the Formula One calendar and will be recreated in full high definition in F1 2012
F1 2012 is designed to be the most accessible and immersive Formula One game for fans and racing game enthusiasts of all abilities. Players will feel the passion, speed and glory of the world’s most glamorous sport with a host of new features, wide-ranging technical and gameplay advancements and extensive competitive and co-operative multiplayer components. Through the inclusion of the Young Driver Test, a range of tutorials will introduce new players to Formula One racing and explain how to handle motorsport’s most exciting and responsive cars.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.