Rocksmith Guitar and Bass - Playstation 3
- List Price:
- Buy New: $26.25
as of 11/22/2014 14:25 MST details
- You Save: $33.74 (56%)
- Seller:Hitgaming Video Games
- Sales Rank:1,819
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:sony_playstation3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.9
- Dimensions (in):8.8 x 5.6 x 2.5
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
- Release Date:October 16, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- When we say "any" guitar we mean any guitar - Rocksmith lets you plug any guitar or bass with a 1/4" output jack into your device.
- Comprehensive bass support - Bass arrangements have been added to all of Rocksmith's tracks.
- Difficulty settings adapt to your ability - With dozens of difficulty levels, you'll automatically progress from single notes to complex chords and techniques without ever getting in over your head.
- Lots of music, Lots of styles - Rocksmith has amassed an amazing library of songs from different music genres.
- Get plugged in - Rocksmith includes a unique 1/4-inch-to-USB cable -the first of its kind - and allows users to plug any real guitar or bass with a 1/4-inch output jack directly into their Xbox 360, PS3 or PC.
Rocksmith Guitar and Bass is the first and only game that you can plug into any real guitar or bass. Featuring gameplay that automatically adjusts to your personal ability, Rocksmith engages experienced musicians as well as those who have never picked up a guitar in their life. Every copy of Rocksmith includes a revolutionary 1/4 inch to USB cable, allowing your guitar or bass to be played through your video game console or PC. You'll develop real skills and real styles while playing absolutely real music. Nothing compares to playing a real guitar instrument. Except playing Rocksmith.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.