Gunnar Optiks VIN-00101 Vinyl Full Rim Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses with Amber Lens Tint, Onyx Frame Finish
- List Price:
- Buy New: $78.68
as of 5/31/2016 19:43 MDT details
- You Save: $21.31 (21%)
- Seller:DRUGSTORE DEALS
- Sales Rank:5,404
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Electronic Game
- Media:Video Game
- Operating System:Electronic Games
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):8 x 5 x 2.8
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
- Release Date:September 1, 2012
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Perform and Protect with the only patented computer eyewear recommended by doctors to enhance your vision through the use of specially designed lenses featuring proprietary tints and coatings that block high-energy blue light and reduce the effects of digital eye strain
- A aluminum-magnesium alloy frame weighing in at 35 grams feature spring-hinged 135 mm temples and a 15 mm nose bridge supporting adjustable pads allowing a comfortable fit for a variety of faces, but work especially well on medium to large faces.
- A medium-wrap amber lenses with a slight optical add (+.2) and anti-reflective coatings help to reduce digital eye fatigue by helping your eye trap and retain moisture, cut visual distractions, and pre-focus images. You will notice a difference immediately, and especially after a few hours of use.
- Glasses come with a micro-fiber cleaning protective pouch.
- Limited warranty covers against defects for one year after purchase.
The Gunnar Optiks VIN-00101 Vinyl Advanced Computer Glasses are the only eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision when viewing digital screens at home or in the office. Eye strain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing and office lighting. Stay focused and perform more efficiently throughout the day with these stylish onyx frame glasses designed to improve visual performance, enhance focus and reduce eye strain for those with 20/20 vision. The Amber lens makes these computer glasses perfect for video gamers as well as they improve gaming precision and graphics. Their 57-millimeter wide lens design frames your face to protect your eyes from dry air currents, effectively preventing irritation. GUNNAR’s anti-glare lens coating is specifically engineered to filter out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum, reduce digital eye strain and enhance viewing detail. The Vinyl’s 135-millimeter temples and full rim frame are composed of aluminum-magnesium alloy and designed to generate proper strength and optical stability. Weighing in at only 35-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain. Keep your glasses in place with the 15-millimeter nose bridge and adjustable pads that articulate (3) dimensions for a dynamic fit. Micro-engineered locks securely retain the lenses without undue stress or distortion to the optics, while the hidden spring hinges flex to ergonomically fit a wide variety of head and face shapes. The Gunnar Optiks VIN-00101 Vinyl Full Rim Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses come with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The ultimate result is improved clarity, focus and performance that meet the demanding visual needs of a new generation. Visit www.amazon.com/gunnaroptiks for more information on Gunnar Optiks and our extensive line of products.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.