DMC: Devil May Cry
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.49
as of 5/24/2015 09:25 MDT details
- You Save: $26.50 (88%)
- Seller:WHOLESALE OUTLET
- Sales Rank:2,648
- Languages:English (Published), English (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:microsoft_xbox_360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Publication Date:January 15, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Do it with style - Utilize Dante's Angel and Demon powers to chain together ground-based and aerial combos to achieve the best style ranking.
- Who is Dante ? - Explore Dante's early years in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters.
- Unbridled action - The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new weapons all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache.
- Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA - Capcom staff, including team members from previous Devil May Cry titles, have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry franchise.
- Unrivalled production values - Ninja Theory will take advantage of the latest performance capture technology to deliver a level of character design, story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC's high-octane combat.
Detailing Dante's early years and set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC Devil May Cry will retain the stylish action, fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but inject a more brutal and visceral edge. The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or society in general. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast. He is now discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a real impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement. For DmC Capcom has teamed up with UK development studio, Ninja Theory, renown for delivering action titles with compelling characters and narrative coupled with high production values. The combination of Ninja Theory's expertise and Capcom's unrivalled heritage in producing combat focused action titles will ensure that this latest addition to the multi-million selling series will remain true to the Devil May Cry DNA so cherished by the fans, while bringing a new level of cinematic quality to the title.
Dante is caught between two worlds — the world of humans, and the darker, evil world of demons. The child of an angel and a demon, he knows he's neither human nor demon — he's an outcast. After a lifetime of being tormented by demons, Dante is a man with no respect for authority or society in general. Join Dante on his mission through Limbo.
Child of an angel and a demon
Learn Dante's story
Revisit the iconic protagonist, Dante, and other familiar faces of the Devil May Cry franchise and discover the early years that helped define his struggles. Travel with your guide, Kat, whose special psychic abilities allow her access to the demon realm, Limbo. Kat is the right-hand girl to the mysterious leader of The Order — a small group of freedom fighters trying to end the demon occupation of the human world. The Order needs one more recruit to help wipe out the demons — Dante. Enjoy the same stylish action and fluid combat you've come to expect with a game that perfectly complements the franchise's intense combat and features superb character design, storytelling and cinematics. Battle in intense and iconic sword- and gun-based combat with all-new weapons designed to send each demonic spawn you encounter back to Hell. Use Dante's Angel and Demon powers to chain together ground-based and aerial combos and achieve the best style rankings. Experience what it means to be both Angel and Demon, and show the world the wrath of an outcast.
- Learn Dante's story through a gripping narrative that takes you back in time to the early years.
- Join Dante on his mission through Limbo with Kat, medium and right hand to the leader of The Order, who risks her life to help guide Dante on his mission.
- Use Dante's Angel and Demon powers to transform his Rebellion sword and pull off ground-based and aerial combos.
- Wield all-new weapons designed to send the demonic spawn back to Hell.
- Enjoy true-to-the-franchise character design, storytelling and cinematics, thanks to Ninja Theory and the latest performance capture technology.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.