FIFA Soccer 13 - Nintendo Wii
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.00
as of 12/4/2016 15:24 MST details
- You Save: $6.99 (23%)
- Sales Rank:8,558
- Languages:German (Subtitled), English (Subtitled), Spanish (Subtitled), French (Subtitled), Hungarian (Subtitled), Italian (Subtitled), Dutch (Subtitled), Polish (Subtitled), Portuguese (Subtitled), Russian (Subtitled), Czech (Subtitled), German (Dubbed), English (Dubbed), Spanish (Dubbed), French (Dubbed), Hungarian (Dubbed), Italian (Dubbed), Dutch (Dubbed), Polish (Dubbed), Portuguese (Dubbed), Russian (Dubbed), Czech (Dubbed), German (Original Language), English (Original Language), Spanish (Original Language), French (Original Language), Hungarian (Original Language), Italian (Original Language), Dutch (Original Language), Polish (Original Language), Portuguese (Original Language), Russian (Original Language), Czech (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo Wii
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:nintendo_wii
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Publication Date:September 25, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Attacking Intelligence - All-new positioning intelligence wires attacking players with the intelligence to analyze plays, and to position themselves to create new attacking opportunities.
- FIFA 13 Complete Dribbling - Make every touch matter with the control to be more creative in attack, and the freedom to exploit 1v1 opportunities.
- FIFA 13 1st Touch Control - A new trapping system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty around trapping.
- Player Impact Engine - The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from collisions for the ball to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession.
- Tactical Free Kicks - Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks utilizing the most skillful players on the pitch. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks.
- New Passes - Two new passing options give players the ability to dink passes over the outstretched leg of a defender or loft through balls to teammates.
- FIFA 13 Fundamentals - Essential elements have been refined to make the experience more authentic. Referees will now make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved, and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment.
- Complete Authenticity - Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.
FIFA Soccer 13 delivers the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. Five game-changing innovations create a true battle for possession, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football.
FIFA 13 is the 2012 release in Electronic Arts' long-running professional soccer game franchise. Based on the current real-life players, teams and leagues associated with the FIFA organization (Federation International de Football), the game aims to present the most realistic international soccer experience available in a video game to-date. Features include, gameplay mechanics improvements on both offense and defense, an extensive roster of players, teams and leagues, multiplayer support, and social network functionality through the EA Sports Football Club.
The drama and passion of the world's game returns in the best FIFA game yet.
The Deepest Feature Set of Any FIFA Game Yet
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world soccer, and is driven by five game-changing innovations which revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play. It is the largest and deepest feature set in the history of the franchise. These innovations create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of the real-world game.
Key Game Features
- Attacking Intelligence - Players have the ability to analyze space, work harder and smarter to break down the defense, and think two plays ahead. Plus, players make runs that pull defenders out of position and open passing channels for teammates.
- Complete Dribbling - Face your opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360-degree mobility with the ball. Be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities.
- 1st Touch Control - A new system transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player, and creating more opportunities for defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches to win back possession.
- EA Sports Football Club - Join the club and experience soccer's social network. Earn rewards, level up, enjoy live challenges, and connect with friends. Everything within FIFA 13, and against friends, is measured in a meaningful way. Fans can earn rewards to unlock items from the new Football Club Catalog, and build their status as they climb 100 levels. Real-world storylines drive Football Club through regular challenges so that FIFA 13 will look, feel and play like the real-world season. Support your club and compete against rivals in every area of the game, lifting your club higher in the league tables or helping them avoid relegation. Plus, the new EA Sports Football Club App for the iPhone enables fans to access to their EA Sports Football Club identity and friends, manage their FIFA Ultimate Team, search the live auctions and bid to win new players.
- Multiplayer Support - Enjoy multiplayer action with friends.
- Intuitive Wii Remote Controls - The intuitive controls of the Wii remote allows players new to Sports games to quickly play like a pro out on the pitch.
All your favorite players.
Attack with intelligence.
Improved creative abilities.
EA Sports football social club.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.