Mortal Kombat - PlayStation Vita
- List Price:
- Buy New: $17.01
as of 11/23/2014 03:59 MST details
- You Save: $2.98 (15%)
- Seller:LM Smith
- Sales Rank:1,586
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Platform:PlayStation Vita
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:playstation_vita
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 4 x 1
- Release Date:May 1, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The same quality Mortal Kombat gaming experience found in the 2011 console version of the game, now made portable at 60 frames per second through PS Vita
- New features and content exclusively for the PS Vita System, such as touchscreen fatalities and a balancing gameplay mechanic using PS Vita's accelerometer
- New play modes including a new Challenge Tower mode, and Test Your Slice and Test Your Might modes
- An extensive lineup of iconic warriors, and DLC previously for the console versions of the game
- Two-player support in ad hoc or Wi-Fi matches
Mortal Kombat is unleashed on PS Vita with this feature-rich edition that optimized play for a mobile experience while adding creative way to use Touch Screen controls. Play as iconic characters in classic one-on-one Mortal Kombat fights to the finish. Travel back in time to undo a future rules by emperor Shao Kahn in Story Mode. Choose from 450 quick-hit challenges made for on-the-go play in Tower Mode, or team up in Tag Team Mode. You won't just use the Touch Screen to trigger moves, if one of your blows sens your opponent's blood splattering, you might have to wipe it off the screen with a swipe of your fingers.
Prepare yourself to reenter the tournament wherever you are as Mortal Kombat comes to PlayStation Vita. A complete reboot of the franchise, this latest iteration combines all-new mature oriented fighter gameplay with a deep story mode, improved graphics and game technology and new game modes to create a Mortal Kombat play experience like none before it. Feature details include: a storyline that takes players back to the original tournament, exclusive PS Vita functionality, fatalities presented in graphic detail never imagined in earlier release, and all-new game modes.
The Mortal Kombat franchise is reborn with the advanced features of PS Vita.
The Deadliest Tournament in the Palm of Your Hand
The newest chapter of the iconic Mortal Kombat Fighting game franchise marks a triumphant return to the series' mature presentation, as well as its first appearance on the PlayStation Vita handheld operating system. More than just a handheld port of the 2011 console release of the game, Mortal Kombat for PS Vita provides players with a high-end gameplay experience, as well as features and content that only Sony's new handheld can supply. The game contains the story mode from the console release of the game, and all of the DLC characters and costumes that have been made available. In addition to this, the game harnesses the PS Vita's touchscreen capabilities, and built-in accelerometer to provide exclusive modes, including: the all-new Challenge Tower mode, and Test Your Slice and Test Your Might modes.
Key Game Features
- The same quality Mortal Kombat gaming experience found in the 2011 console version of the game, now made portable through PS Vita
- New features and content exclusively for the PS Vita System
- All-new Challenge Tower mode with 150 brand new missions
- Touchscreen fatalities, Xrays, and more
- Warriors, environments and fatalities are as brutal as ever
- Fluid gameplay at 60 frames per second
- An extensive lineup of iconic warriors
- Challenge friends in ad hoc or Wi-Fi matches
Classic fatalities moves.
Multiple new modes.
PS Vita touch controls.
A full lineup of fighters.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.