MLB 12 The Show - PlayStation Vita
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.98
as of 8/21/2014 02:19 MDT details
- You Save: $37.01 (93%)
- Sales Rank:5,261
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Published)
- Platform:PlayStation Vita
- Color:One Color
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:playstation_vita
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 4.2 x 1
- Release Date:March 6, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Take MLB 12 The Show with you and play anywhere on the PS Vita. Users can enjoy modes such as Exhibition, Season, Franchise, and even Road to the Show
- Save files between the PS3 and the PS Vita via the PlayStation Network.. Sync your Season, Franchise and Road to the Show saves and load them on either platform to continue the action anywhere
- Take advantage of the new front and rear touch screens on the PS Vita with MLB 12 The Show. From navigating the menus to pinpointing pitch locations, The Show is at your fingertips
- Play with friends around the world at no extra cost on PlayStation Network
- Enjoy 4-player multiplayer support both online and offline
The highest rated sports franchise for the past 4 years on PS3 is coming to the PS VITA. MLB 12 The Show enables consumers to immerse themselves in exhilarating baseball moments by delivering true-to-life gameplay, authentic franchise and season modes, and incredible detail not found in any other sports game. MLB 12 The Show builds on what has been delivered in previous franchise releases adding compelling features that bring unparalleled innovation and polish to the sports genre.
MLB 12 The Show is a PlayStation-exclusive baseball simulation game that combines outstanding graphics quality and features that has made it the series the top rated Sports video game franchise for four years running. The PlayStation Vita version of the game features PlayStation Vita touchscreen controls as well as button and analog stick controls, four-player multiplayer support, the online Diamond Dynasty mode, cross-platform saves with the PS3 version of the game and an extensive roster of realistically portrayed MLB players.
The highest rated sports video game comes to PlayStation Vita for a 2012 season that you can take anywhere.
The Highest Rated Sports Video Game Comes to PS Vita
MLB 12 The Show is the 2012 release in a franchise has been the highest rated sports video game for four years running. The Show enables consumers to immerse themselves in exhilarating baseball moments by delivering true-to-life gameplay, authentic franchise and season modes, and incredible detail not found in any other sports game. MLB 12 The Show builds on what has been delivered in previous franchise releases adding compelling features that bring unparalleled innovation and polish to the sports genre. Just a few of these new features are a combination of PlayStation Vita touchscreen controls and standard button and analog stick controls, expanded multiplayer support online and cross compatibility with the PlayStation 3 version of the game.
Key Game Features
- PlayStation Vita Touch Controls - Enjoy The Show with a combination of touchscreen/pad controls and standard button and analog stick controls.
- 4-Player Multiplayer Support - Enjoy 4-player wireless multiplayer support.
- Diamond Dynasty - Compete in a massive multiplayer online experience where success depends on your managerial approach, player training and your skill / strategy against your competitors in this all-new mode for 2012. Create a custom team and collect and play with MLB players or activate and train Dynasty cards.
- Cross Platform Saves - Save files between the PS Vita and PS3 systems as you continue your Season, Franchise, and Road to the Show games on the go
- True Broadcast Presentations - Our biggest leap ever towards truly blurring the lines between a game day in reality and a game day in The Show.
PS Vita touchscreen controls.
All your favorite players.
Four-player multiplayer support.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.