F458 Steering Wheelstand 4 Thrustmaster 458 (Xbox 360 Version), F458 Spider (Xbox One), T80,T100, RGT, Ferrari GT,F430; Logitech Driving Force GT wheel. Wheel Stand Pro V2: Wheel/Pedals Not included
- Buy New: $159.99
as of 12/12/2017 07:07 MST details
- Seller:Wheel Stand Pro
- Sales Rank:2,685
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Personal Computers
- Shipping Weight (lbs):14.9
- Dimensions (in):23 x 15 x 4
- Legal Disclaimer:WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- #1 Selling Wheel Stand in the world. Stable, portable and adjustable. Quick release clamps for fast easy adjustments, no knobs to turn.
- Important: Wheel and Pedals NOT included
- Wheel Stand Pro 4.9 out of 5 Stars Lifetime Selling on Amazon
- Designed exclusively for F458 Spider (Xbox One), F458 (Xbox 360), Thrustmaster Red Legend, T80, T100, RGT, Ferrari GT and F430
- Buy our larger version if you have a T300RS, TX458 (Xbox One) TX Leather, TMX/TMX Pro/T150 racing wheel. The larger version is wider and has the correct hardware.
This is a high-quality wheel stand built with craftmanship for your Thrustmaster F458 Spider (Xbox One), F458 (Xbox 360), Thrustmaster Red Legend, T80, T100, RGT, Ferrari GT and F430. Logitech Driving Force GT, Pro, EX, FX, F430. Wheel and Pedals attach securely to our wheelstand. The Wheel / Pedals are NOT
included. Patented. Built to last a lifetime. Stand comes fully assembled; just attach your gear. Honey, company is coming! As good as we believe this stand looks, it only takes seconds to fold the stand down and carry it out of the vision of "non-gamers". Physics: We hear you. You are still thinking that something so small cannot possibly be as good as we [including multiple reviewers and thousands of Wheel Stand Pro customers] claim it to be.
It's not a conspiracy; it's actually fairly simple: Strong, very strong construction. Think tank-like. You [the driver] are holding the wheel securely, tight turn ahead Your feet are on the pedals The frame is rock solid
So you've got rock solid frame, feet on the pedals, hands on the wheels. Your mind is on the awesome sound and graphics of the game. All is good in the world...if you must think about the stand while you are playing the game...you've got the wrong stand.
What's in the box? [everything but the wheel/pedals; you provide those]The Stand The bolts and hardware you need to attach your wheel and pedals to the wheel stand The tools you need to secure your wheel and pedals to our wheel stand Tie-wraps to keep your wiring in line Instructions in English
Where is my wheel?
>> No Wheel...see above for what's in the box.
Race like a pro, Wheel Stand Pro.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.