Nickelodeon Dance - Nintendo Wii
- Category:Video Games
- Buy New: $28.70
as of 9/1/2015 20:25 MDT details
- Sales Rank:14,473
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo Wii
- Color:One Color
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:nintendo_wii
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Publication Date:November 8, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- First dance videogame including your favorite Nickelodeon friends!
- All songs are sung by Nickelodeon characters including TV show theme songs like Dora the Explorer and Go, Diego, Go! as well as classic hits like Dancing in the Street, We Got the Beat, and Rhythm is Gonna Get You!
- Family-friendly dance routines were developed in collaboration with an Emmy-recognized children's dance choreographer!
- Fancy footwork becomes fitness fun with the super cool work-out feature for heart healthy activity with the Nickelodeon gang!
- From one to two players can bust a move on every song!
Get ready to move and groove as you dance along with Dora, Diego, The Backyardigans, and The Fresh Beat Band in Nickelodeon Dance. Gamers big and small will stay active by twisting, tapping, shimmying and shaking to classic hits and Nickelodeon favorites like "We Did It," "Al Rescate," "Yeti Stomp," and "Here We Go"!
Nickelodeon Dance is a Dance Party game developed for young players on the Wii gaming platform that blends the fun and great exercise of dancing with TV's popular Nickelodeon characters that kids love. Characters children can expect to dance with include: Dora from "Dora the Explorer," Diego from "Go Diego Go", the band members from "Fresh Beat Band" - Marina, Kiki, Twist and Shout, and others. The game contains 30 songs, fun easy-to-master choreography, 2-player co-op support and fun but effective workout functionality aimed at kids.
Dance Along with Nickelodeon Friends
Nickelodeon Dance is a whole new kind of Nickelodeon play experience allowing kids to dance along with Dora, Diego and the Fresh Beat Band for the first time. Gamers big and small will get up off the couch, grab a Wii Remote and twist, shimmy and shake to 30 songs sung by Nickelodeon friends including theme songs and Nickelodeon hits like "We Did It," "Al Rescate," and "Here We Go." In addition, popular favorites like "Dancing In the Street," "We got the Beat" and "Rhythm is Gonna Get You" ensure fun for the entire family. Parents focused on increasing their child's physical activity will appreciate the workout feature which promotes heart healthy activity as kids ratchet up the dance action and are graded for their accuracy as they dance with the Nickelodeon gang. And since nobody wants to dance alone, Nickelodeon Dance supports two players on every song, with easy-to-follow visual oriented dance move prompts posted at the bottom of the screen along with song lyrics.
Key Game Features
- First dance video game including your favorite Nickelodeon friends
- 30 songs sung by Nickelodeon characters including TV show theme songs, popular favorites, Nickelodeon hits and even holiday classics
- Family-friendly dance routines were developed in collaboration with an Emmy-recognized children's dance choreographer
- Fancy footwork becomes fitness fun with the super cool workout feature for heart healthy activity with the Nickelodeon gang
- From one to two players can bust a move on every song
- Easy-to-follow dance move pictorials on every screen along with song lyrics
- A variety of in-game dance/play environments that match the characters and the songs danced to
30 songs in all.
Favorite Nickelodeon characters.
Heart-healthy workout for kids.
Easy-to-follow dance moves.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.