Sanwa 6 pcs OBSF-30 Pink OEM Arcade Push Button (Mad Catz SF4 Tournament Joystick Compatible)
- Category:Single Detail Page Misc
- Buy New: $20.30
as of 12/13/2013 06:19 MST details
- Sales Rank:400,568
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):5.9 x 4.3 x 1.3
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- arcade quality buttons
- original equipment on most japanese arcade machines
- perfect for modding or building your own joystick
- fits in most Hori and MadCatz joysticks
This set of 6 Pink buttons is perfect for a classic Street Fighter setup. These Sanwa pushbuttons are OEM on most Japanese arcade cabinets. They are also the choice of most fighting game console players. If you are building your own joystick or modding a store bought joystick, then these are the perfect buttons for a classic Japanese arcade feel. These buttons are only for metal control panels. If you want to cover your panel with lexan please use OSBN-30 buttons. The vertical microswitch has .110" lugs. These buttons fit in 30mm holes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.