Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 - Nintendo DS
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.86
as of 8/22/2014 03:52 MDT details
- You Save: $0.13 (1%)
- Sales Rank:7,324
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Manual), English (Published)
- Platform:Nintendo DS
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Nintendo DS
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.9 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:February 28, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Adding tons of dimension to traditional party mechanics, players recruit new members to their team and then invest time into developing relationships with them.
- What if You Could See People's Deaths Before They Happened ? The spread of a mysterious website that offers a preview of people's deaths, and the great calamity that suddenly strikes Japan-mere coincidence, or part of something larger?
- Endlessly addicting, the task of discovering and enlisting new demons to aid you in battle is a staple of the Shin Megami Tensei universe.
With an all new story and cast, an expanded roster of demons to manage, vastly expanded party interaction, an all new soundtrack from composer Kenji Ito, plus a host of refinements and improvements over its predecessor, Devil Survivor 2 delivers everything fans loved about the first game: an intense narrative with multiple endings based on player actions, the beautiful visuals and sounds the SMT series is renowned for, the addicting challenge of collecting, customizing, auctioning, and fusingevery last demon in the game, and much more.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.