Mario Kart 7
- Category:Video Games
- Department:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $20.38
as of 10/10/2015 04:55 MDT details
- You Save: $9.61 (32%)
- Sales Rank:134
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo 3DS
- Color:One Color
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:nintendo_3ds
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 0.6 x 4.9
- Release Date:December 4, 2011
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
- Players can compete in local wireless matches or online over a broadband Internet connection.
- The game supports both SpotPass and StreetPass features.
- Players can show their own style by customizing their vehicles with accessories that give them a competitive advantage. For instance, giant tires help a kart drive off-road, while smaller tires work best on city courses.
- People can choose to race as one of their favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters or even as their Mii character.
- The Mario Kart franchise continues to evolve. New kart abilities add to the wild fun that the games are known for. On big jumps, a kart deploys a wing to let it glide over a track shortcut. When under water, a propeller pops out to help the kart cruise across the sea floor.
The newest installment of the fan-favorite Mario Kart franchise brings Mushroom Kingdom racing fun into glorious 3D. For the first time, drivers explore new competitive kart possibilities, such as soaring through the skies or plunging to the depths of the sea. New courses, strategic new abilities and customizable karts bring the racing excitement to new heights.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.