Rayman Origins - Xbox 360
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.63
as of 11/23/2014 19:55 MST details
- You Save: $8.36 (42%)
- Sales Rank:1,921
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Color:One Color
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- ESRB:Everyone 10+
- Operating System:Xbox 360
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:November 15, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 4-Player, Jump-In/Jump-Out, Co-op Gameplay - Play on the same screen as Rayman in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play as Globox or as one of the two Teensies.
- A Massive Universe to Explore - Rayman Origins includes over 100 characters, 12 unique worlds and over 60 levels of 2D platforming gameplay designed for all ages and playing styles.
- Crazy Moves & Gameplay: Rayman, Globox and the Teensies gain unique abilities as they progress through the adventure, including swimming, diving, slapping and the sensational "HairlyCopter."
- Epic Boss Fights: A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes A possessed, mountainous golem. An evil daisy-cum-carnivorous plant. Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
- Rebirth of a Platforming Legend - Discover the roots of Rayman by encountering classic characters & collecting and assembling pieces of the Glade's history to reveal the truth behind Rayman's origins.
Ever wondered what lies at the root of the Rayman madness? Find out in Rayman Origins, where you can romp through a gigantic new Rayman universe that covers 12 worlds and 60 levels, and shows you the roots of Rayman. It comes stuffed with over 100 characters, so you never know who - or what - you might encounter! Pick up some bizarre new abilities, including dives, slaps, and the show-stopping HairlyCopter, and then use your powers to battle bosses that get weirder (think evil, meat-eating flower) and more epic as the game goes on. Adventure in single player, or have friends join as Globox or one of two playable Teensies in drop-in/drop-out co-op play.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.