PS3 Everybody Dance
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.48
as of 12/18/2014 16:08 MST details
- You Save: $39.51 (99%)
- Seller:Quick Buys
- Sales Rank:2,829
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), French (Manual), English (Manual), English (Published)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:PlayStation 3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 4.9 x 0.6
- Publication Date:October 18, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Play with up to 20 friends in Party mode
- Dance to the official music videos from 40 of your favorite pop, hip-hop and club hits
- Share performance videos and photos on Facebook and Twitter
- Choreograph custom dance routines and challenge your friends to compete again your moves
- Learn Beginner, Intermediate, Professional and Partner routines for every song
- Capture and Share Performances
- Players can learn how to master any routine by practicing choreography in small, easy to learn sections.
- Three Challenge Levels
- Up to 20 players can create profiles and go head-to-head in an epic dance-off
- features 40 top-selling party tracks
Get ready to rock the party! Coming exclusively to PlayStation 3 system, Everybody Dance challenges you to 40 of the top pop hip-hop and club favorites. With the Dance Creater feature, choreograph custom routines and then challenge your friends to score against your moves. Share your dance victories by posting videos and photos on Facebook and Twitter.
Everybody Dance™ is your ticket to the hottest dance party around, exclusively available on the PlayStation®3 (PS3™) system. Developed by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Ltd.
40 Hot Tracks
Learn to Dance
Everybody Dance delivers a high-energy dance experience set to a soundtrack of 40 chart-topping party hits including Usher’s “OMG,” “Party Rock Anthem” by LMFAO, and “Barbra Streisand” by Duck Sauce, that feature the original artist’s music videos. Using the PlayStation®Move motion controller and PlayStation®Eye camera to track and score moves, players can test their dancing skills with three difficulty levels, each featuring unique routines for every track produced by world-renowned choreographers. Everybody Dance allows players to hit the floor solo style, team up with a second player for a cooperative Partner Routine, challenge a friend to a competitive Dance Battle, or use the Party Play mode where up to 20 players can go head-to-head for the ultimate dance-off. Players can also use Everybody Dance’s Dance Class feature to improve their skills through detailed routine breakdowns and then take their game to the next level by developing original choreography using the Dance Creator feature.
- 40 Hot Tracks – Everybody Dance features 40 top-selling party tracks from artists including Usher, LMFAO and Duck Sauce, set against the backdrop of their original music videos. New tracks will also be available for download via PlayStation®Network.
- Three Challenge Levels – Anyone can get in on the action, choosing from easy, medium and hard routines. For another fun challenge, dancers can hit the floor with a second player for a competitive Dance Battle or team up with a friend for a cooperative Partner Routine.
- Party Play – With Everybody Dance’s Party Play mode, up to 20 players can create profiles and go head-to-head in an epic dance-off. Dancers’ scores will be recorded to prove whose moves reign supreme.
- Capture and Share Performances – Utilizing the PlayStation Eye camera, players can record and play back their performances. Players can even share their best moves with fellow dancers around the world by uploading their performances to everybodydancegame.com and sending links to their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Dance Class – With the tutorial Dance Class feature, players can learn how to master any routine by practicing choreography in small, easy to learn sections.
- Dance Creator – Everybody Dance’s innovative Dance Creator feature allows players to create custom dance routines which they can use to challenge their friends in local play.
- Dance Workout – Using the Dance Workout feature, players can track their fitness progress and calories burned during their dance sessions.
- Sing-Along – Players can score extra points by amping up the crowd and getting them to sing along to their dance performances.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.