Pok√©mon White Version 2 is turn-based Action-RPG for the handhelds, Nintendo DS, DSi and 3DS. It is a direct sequel to 2010's best-selling game, Pok√©mon White Version, and takes place in the series' Unova region, two years after the events of the first game. Game features include: new legendary Pok√©mon, new areas to explore, new Pok√©mon not available in the first game version, additional functionality available to 3DS players via the Nintendo eShop, engaging new game mechanics, activities and gym leaders, and the chance to battle trainers from previous games.
Return to Unova to continue your Pok√©mon White Version adventure, and discover a new legendary Pok√©mon.
A Timeless Pok√©mon Adventure Continues
Return to the captivating Unova region two years after the events of the original Pok√©mon White Version and Pok√©mon Black Version games - the first time in the core Pok√©mon video game series that a storyline has continued, from one game to another. In the Pok√©mon White Version 2 and Pok√©mon Black Version 2 games, players can explore new areas, discover gyms with new leaders and see how everything has changed in the last two years. They can even capture Pok√©mon not available in the original game versions, and battle favorite opponents from previous game releases.
Key Game Features
- The Unova region has changed and grown in the two years since the original Pok√©mon White Version and Pok√©mon Black Version games. The first towns players travel through are completely new, and some characters from the previous games have grown and moved into different roles.
- In Pok√©mon White Version 2 and Pok√©mon Black Version 2, players will also be able to catch some of the Pok√©mon from outside the Unova region, such as Eevee, Riolu, Tyranitar, Arcanine and Mareep, right from the start of the game.
- Pok√©mon White Version 2 and Pok√©mon Black Version 2 feature the Pok√©mon World Tournament, an exciting battle arena where players will be able to take on numerous gym leaders and champions from previous Pok√©mon video games. Fans of the series will be able to battle trainers like Lance, champion from the Johto Region, and Volkner, gym leader from the Sinnoh Region. Players can also use a variety of battle styles and moves found in Pok√©mon White Version 2 and Pok√©mon Black Version 2 against these classic opponents.
- In addition to this new series installment, the downloadable Pok√©dex 3D Pro and Pok√©mon Dream Radar will both be coming to the Nintendo eShop, giving Nintendo 3DS players new ways to catch and learn about their favorite Pok√©mon.
- Pok√©mon Dream Radar lets players use several different features of the Nintendo 3DS system, including the Nintendo 3DS camera, motion control and augmented-reality technology, to discover and catch Pok√©mon. The game includes hard-to-find Pok√©mon such as the new Therian Formes of Legendary Pok√©mon Tornadus, Thundurus and Landorus. Players can transfer Pok√©mon they have caught with Pok√©mon Dream Radar into their Pok√©mon White Version 2 and Pok√©mon Black Version 2 games (visible in 2D only).
- Pok√©dex 3D Pro is a fully enhanced and upgraded version of the original Pok√©dex 3D application that includes detailed information about the more than 640 Pok√©mon featured in the history of the Pok√©mon video game series. Pok√©dex 3D Pro will include in-depth sorting, comparison and ranking tools, as well as comprehensive details on what abilities each Pok√©mon can learn and how it evolves.
Turn-based Pok√©mon battles.
Detailed info via new systems.
Connect with other trainers.
New varied game mechanics.