The Sims 3: Generations is the fourth expansion pack for popular single player Life Simulation game The Sims 3.* Through it players can dramatically expand The Sims 3 gameplay with a generationally oriented focus on new activities, celebrations, and opportunities for drama and creativity. With this new expansion players' Sims can experience the gameworld from multiple perspectives, including childhood, the teenage years, young adult to adult, and the senior years. Each of these has a different general focus that players can of course alter as they see fit.
Experience the Life of Sims Across the Generations
Enjoy a whole spectrum of rich life experiences with your Sims. Start off in the imagination-fuelled world of childhood and embrace the drama of the teen years. Experience the complicated realities of adult life, then reap the benefits of growing up in each life stage. A wealth of new options and activities makes your Sims' lives more meaningful than ever before, whatever their ages. With new celebrations, dramatic life events, and all-new ways for your Sims to express their creativity, The Sims 3 Generations lets your Sims live life to the fullest.
Enhance your The Sims 3 experience as you explore the world as a child, a teen, an adult and the later years of life.
Tailor unforgettable experiences for your Sims.
About The Sims 3
The freedom of The Sims 3 will inspire you with endless creative possibilities and amuse you with unexpected moments of surprise and mischief. Create millions of unique Sims and control their lives. Customize their appearances and personalities. Build their homes - design everything from exquisitely furnished dream homes to quaint cottages. Then, send your Sims out to explore their ever-changing neighborhood and to meet other Sims in the town center. With all-new quick challenges and rewarding game play, The Sims 3 gives you the freedom to choose whether (or not) to fulfill your Sims' destinies and make their wishes come true.
Minimum System Requirements (Requires The Sims 3 for play)
Windows XP (SP2) / Vista (SP1) / Windows 7
- CPU - XP: 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent
- RAM - XP: 1 GB; Vista and Windows 7: 1.5 GB (NVIDIA ION computer require at least 2 GB)
- Disc Drive - DVD drive
- Hard Drive - At least 2.5 GB of hard drive space with at lest 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games (9.6 GB required if installing with The Sims 3)
- Video Card - 128 MB video card with pixel shader 2.0 support (see www.thesims.com for the full video card support information)
Mac OS X 10.5.7 Leopard or higher
- CPU - Intel Core Duo processor
- RAM - 2 GB RAM
- Disc Drive - DVD drive
- Hard Drive - At least 2 GB of hard drive space with at lest 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games (9.6 GB required if installing with The Sims 3)
- Video Card - ATI X1600 or Nvidia 7300 GT with 128 MB of Video RAM, or Intel Integrated GMA X3100* (see www.thesims.com for the full video card support information)
- Input - Keyboard, mouse
* This game will not run on PowerPC (G3/G4/G5) based Mac systems, or the GMA 950 class of integrated video cards.
Key Game Features
- New Activities - Sims of every age can have fun. Kids can attend ballet class, hang out in tree houses, or have fun on new playground equipment. Teens can host raging parties, pull pranks, and attend school dances. Adults can suffer mid-life crises, and those who engage in extramarital affairs will face the rumor mill. And so much more.
- New Celebrations - Whether it's a hilariously out-of-control bachelorette party, an all-teen party while the parents are out, or a high school graduation, new ways to celebrate life will make every age more fun.
- New Drama Unfolds - From snubbing school peers to being the focus of neighborhood gossip and even bachelor party hi-jinks, hilarity will ensue when life goes off the beaten path.
- Find News Ways to be Creative - Sims will be able to tinker with chemistry sets, play in forts, and record with video cameras. Additionally, the new memories system allows players to build a scrapbook and post their memories on Facebook for all of their friends to see.
- WIN/Mac Compatibility - This The Sims 3 expansion pack is compatible with both Windows and Macintosh operating systems.
Feel free to be mischievous.
Fun around every corner.
Multiple ways to be creative.
* The Sims 3 is required for play, and is sold separately.