Just Cause 2 [Download]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.74
as of 11/30/2015 13:47 MST details
- You Save: $11.25 (75%)
Availability:Available for download now
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services Inc
- Sales Rank:2,952
- Platforms:Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Release Date:March 1, 2010
- Multi-point vehicle movement: Every vehicle has multiple points inside and out to move between in real-time, not cut scenes, jumping between multiple positions on a single vehicle or to other vehicles¿ with over 100 vehicles
- Air, land, water and underwater: Just Cause 2 delivers action everywhere from 500 feet above to 50 feet below through jungles, snowy mountainside, deserts, cities and more, with over 600 square miles to explore and destroy
- Nearly endless and open-ended game-play: From deep missions to small jobs, to free exploration, players follow the route they want when they want
- Grapple nearly everything within 200 feet, including enemies. Progressive destruction - vehicles, building, enemies, and landscape. Pull off amazing stunts with Rico's re-designed parachute
- Weapons galore: Single and dual handed weapons, rocket launchers, grenade launchers, explosives, and vehicle mounted weapons
On the island nation of Panau, rival gangs wage war in the streets while the ruthless dictator Baby Panay exercises a system of oppression and corruption against his own people. Somewhere on the island, your friend and mentor Tom Sheldon has disappeared with top-secret intel and millions in Agency cash. As Rico Rodriguez, the Agency's most dangerous weapon, you must infiltrate the island and locate Sheldon, setting off a violent chain of events that will set Panau ablaze.
Basejump and attack from above
Use your signature grapple to travel or to tether enemies and objects
You are an instrument of chaos
Harness Just Cause 2's unique parachute and grapple combination to create your own unbelievable, high-speed aerial stunts. Whether free falling from thousands of feet, hijacking enemy fighter jets in midair or blasting through security checkpoints on the ground, use your imagination to create maximum chaos. With hundreds of weapons, vehicles, missions and Rico's trademark parachute and grapple, experience vertical freedom unparalleled in the third-person action genre.
- Take to the air like no other game. Experience total aerial freedom with the unique parachute and dual grapple.
- Freefall, BASE jump, vehicle surf, parasail, skydive, grapple, slingshot, leap between vehicles, hang from helicopters, scale buildings. The impossible is within your grasp.
- Your best tool is now a weapon. Fire two shots with the grapple hook and attach unwilling enemies to high-speed vehicles, hang them upside down from buildings, tether objects in mid air. The possibilities are as vast as your imagination.
- Explore the island paradise; from sprawling cities, secluded beaches and towering mountain peaks – more than 400 square miles of your own personal playground.
- Hundreds of objectives can be completed in any way or order that you choose. When it's time for a break from Agency business, kick back and enjoy all the attractions that Panau has to offer.
- Catch air on a high-speed dirt bike, race across the sea in a power boat, or fire a spread of rockets from an attack chopper – more than 100 land, sea and air vehicles are yours for the taking.
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7 (Windows XP is unsupported)|
|Processor||Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Athlon 64 X2 4200 / Pentium D 3GHz)||Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.6 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 2.4GHz|
|Graphics Card||Nvidia GeForce 8800 Series / ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro with 256MB memory or equivalent DX10 card with 256MB memory||Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 Series with 512MB / ATI Radeon HD 5750 Series with 512MB or equivalent DX10 card with 512MB memory|
|DirectX||Microsoft DirectX 10||Microsoft DirectX 10.1 with Vista SP1|
|Hard Drive||10GB of free drive space|
|Sound Card||100% DirectX 10 compatible sound card||100% DirectX 10 compatible Dolby Digital 5.1 sound card|
|Internet Connection||Internet connection required for product activation|
|Input||Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Xbox360 controller optional)|
Steam account required for activation.
|Processor: ||none specified|
|RAM: ||none specified|
|Hard Disk: ||none specified|
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.