Transformers: Dark Of The Moon - Nintendo 3DS (Stealth Force)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $12.12
as of 5/25/2016 14:54 MDT details
- You Save: $7.87 (39%)
- Sales Rank:7,520
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo 3DS
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- ESRB:Everyone 10+
- Edition:Stealth Force
- Operating System:nintendo_3ds
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 0.5 x 4.9
- Publication Date:May 31, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- 18 stealth force missions, wage war between the autobots and decepticons in urban, desert and frozen locations from Siberia to South American deserts
- Change the battle and instantly convert to the Stealth Force hybrid form combining the weapons and firepower of robot mode with the agility and manueverablitity of vehicle mode
- Play the entire game in stealth force mode
- Unravel Megatrons plan to unleash the ultimate decepticon assassin Shockwave
- Choose from three distinct character class chassis and inuque weapon loadouts to create your own transformers character
Stealth Force Edition: Exclusively on the Wii and 3DS, the war between the autobots and decepticons continues in stealth force mode. Control heavily weaponized vehicles as you engage in epic vehicular combat to save earth from total destrucition.
Transformers: Dark of the Moon Stealth - Force Edition is a third-person action game that ups the ante in the series' ongoing battle between Autobot and Decepticon. Designed as a companion game to the major motion picture of the same name, Transformers: Dark of the Moon - Stealth Force Edition is intended as a prequel to the events of the movie and contains a variety of game features, the most prominent of which is the new Stealth Force hybrid, a form that combines the weapons and firepower of robot mode with the agility and maneuverability of vehicle mode - this mode can be held throughout the whole game. In addition, the game contains: 18 Stealth Force missions, the ultimate Decepticon assassin - Shockwave, the ability to play as either Autobot or Decepticon Transformers, three distinct character class chassis and more.
Utilize Stealth Force to combine the weapons and power of robot mode with the agility of vehicle mode.
Change the Fight
It has been three years since Megatron and the Decepticons last threatened the world. Earth's leaders believe that Megatron has fled the planet in defeat-but Optimus Prime knows better. An alien transmission is intercepted, exposing Megatron's plan to spread chaos and fear among the humans, and unleash the ultimate Decepticon assassin: Shockwave. The Autobots must hunt Megatron, neutralize Shockwave, and save their new home from total destruction at the hands of the Decepticons.
- New Stealth Force for Vehicular Combat - Change the battle and instantly convert to a third, hybrid form that combines the weapons and firepower of robot mode with the agility and maneuverability of vehicle mode. In the Stealth Force Edition, Stealth Force can be active the entire game.
- 18 Stealth Force Missions - Wage war between the Autobots and Decepticons in Urban, Desert and Frozen locations from Siberia to the South American Deserts.
- The Prequel Experience - Experience the gripping battles and heart-pumping moments that occur before Michael Bay's upcoming blockbuster film, Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- Shockwave - Unravel Megantron's plan to unleash the ultimate Decepticon assassin, Shockwave.
- Play Both Sides - Play both sides as the iconic Autobot and Decepticon Transformers characters.
- Character Classes - Jet, Truck or Car - Choose from three distinct character class chassis and unique weapon loadouts to create your own Transformer character.
- Level Up Your Character - Earn experience points in every match and unlock new character skills and abilities.
3 character class chassis.
Play as Autobot or Decepticon.
Prequel gameplay experience.
Earn experience points.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.