Gray Matter - PC
- Buy New: $39.99
as of 7/28/2015 02:44 MDT details
- Sales Rank:27,145
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Media:Video Game
- Genre:Adventure Games
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 5.3 x 7.5
- Release Date:February 22, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- From legendary game author, Jane Jensen, GRAY MATTER combines the elements of science and the supernatural, together with an emphasis on character and story to create an unprecedented paranormal experience.
- Are a reclusive neurobiologist's latest experiments as innocent as they appear? A chain of inexplicable incidents occurring one after another lead the doctor's assistant to investigate the true aim of these experiments.
- What secrets are waiting to cross over from the other side? Alternating between two playable characters, are you ready to tackles questions concerning the nature of reality and the power of the human mind?
- What If Reality Was Just An Illusion? In this acclaimed mystery adventure comprised of 8 massive chapters, you must uncover all the dark mysteries of Dread Hill House to find the answer.
After a tragic accident, neurobiologist Dr. David Styles has become a recluse, rarely leaving his home, the Dread Hill House. One day, Samantha Everett, a street magician, appears at Dr. Style's doorstep just as he is seeking a new assistant. Samantha's first task is to find six people to form “The Lamb's Club” of human guinea pigs for Dr. Style's tests at Oxford University. The experiment starts off innocently enough, but then a chain of inexplicable incidents begin to occur, one after another. Are these experiments as innocent as they appear? What is the true aim of Dr. Styles' research? What secrets are waiting to cross over from the other side? In Gray Matter, legendary game author Jane Jensen (creator of the Gabriel Knight series) tackles questions concerning the nature of reality and the power of the human mind in a mystery adventure that comprises 8 massive chapters. Jensen combines the elements of science and the supernatural, together with her acclaimed emphasis on character and story to create an unprecedented paranormal experience that will keep you riveted until the very end. What If Reality Was Just An Illusion? At the end of the quest to uncover these dark mysteries of Dread Hill House lies the answer.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.