Major League Baseball 2K11 - Nintendo DS
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $18.99
as of 8/4/2015 08:15 MDT details
- You Save: $1.00 (5%)
- Seller:Randal's Finds
- Sales Rank:13,493
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo DS
- Color:One Color
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Nintendo DS
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.9 x 5.4 x 15
- Publication Date:February 28, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Paint the corners with pinpoint accuracy on the mound, and then fight off nasty sliders until you get the pitch you're looking for at the plate
- Choose between the marathon of a 162-game Season mode or the sprint of the Postseason mode
- Jump right into quick games in seconds with the Play Ball mode
- An impressive roster of Big League players and over 250 baseball cards to unlock as you go
- Utilize the separate Tutorial mode and simple combination of stylus navigation and button action controls to raise your game from the first pitch
Take yourself out to the ballgame or, perhaps, you want to stay indoors. MLB 2K11 shifts baseball from a spectator sport and places you inside the game. You're the team boss and you're responsible for selecting players and figuring strategies to get to and win the World Series. If you wish, you can bat, pitch, and field. With greater AI and graphics, you're really beyond a virtual ballgame. You're at the stadium but as an insider. Major League Baseball 2K11 is your ticket to a season of fun and excitement.
Major League Baseball 2K11 is back and better than ever. With Total Control pitching and hitting, and a revamped fielding system, MLB 2K11 puts complete control in your hands and lets you feel the action. Build your team and play through the regular season, or head right into October with your boys. The choice is yours. Additional features include: the ability to jump right in and simply play a quick game, over 250 unlockable baseball cards, a hefty roster of players and an easy-to-use mix of touch and face button controls.
A Baseball Classic on the Nintendo DS
Major League Baseball 2K11 is back and better than ever. With the Total Control pitching and hitting MLB 2K11 puts complete control in your hands and lets you feel the action whether you are standing in the batter's box or hurling from the mound. The game version for DS allows multiple ways to play. Feel like taking the game from beginning to end, then take the field in the 162-game Season mode taking on every team in the league. With the push of a button players can also make their way directly to the Fall Classic by choosing Postseason mode. In addition you can ramp up skills in the tutorial mode or have a quick game by simply pushing Play Ball. Additional features that allow you to perfect your game include over 250 unlockable baseball cards, an accurate and extensive roster of players and simple controls that mix touch functionality for navigation and face buttons for on-field gameplay.
Key Game Features
- Total Control Pitching and Hitting - The battle at the plate comes to life in the palms of your hands. Paint the corners with pinpoint accuracy on the mound, and then fight off nasty sliders until you get the pitch you're looking for at the plate.
- Season and Post-Season Modes - Choose between the marathon of a 162-game Season, or the sprint of the Postseason.
- Play Ball Mode - Jump right into quick games in seconds with the Play Ball mode.
- Unlockable Player Cards - Over 250 baseball cards to unlock as you go.
- Big League Players - Enjoy an impressive roster of Big League players.
- Ease of Play - Utilize the separate Tutorial mode and simple combination of stylus navigation and button action controls to raise your game from the first pitch.
Total Control pitching and hitting.
The best big leaguers are on hand.
Multiple game modes.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.