Gunnar Optiks PPK-03001 PPK Full Rim Advanced Video Gaming Glasses with Headset Compatibility and Amber Lens Tint, Onyx/Mercury Frame Finish
- List Price:
- Buy New: $61.99
as of 4/25/2015 06:36 MDT details
- You Save: $18.00 (23%)
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Not Machine Specific
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Not Machine Specific
- Size:8.0000" l x 5.0000" w x 3.0000" h x
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):7 x 3 x 2
- Legal Disclaimer:Brand New Item, barely used. Includes all items!
- Warranty:One year from the date of original purchase
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Kill the glare with the only patented computer eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision through the use of their specially designed lenses featuring proprietary tints and coatings that block high-energy blue light, UV and glare
- Weighing in at only 25-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat eye strain, while the Amber tint lens makes these glasses ideal for gamers
- Ultra-slim 130-millimeter temples distribute headphone pressure to ensure headset compatibility; forged from stainless steel, these gaming glasses ensure lightweight durability, increase optical stability and enhance visual detail throughout the day
- Keep your glasses in place with the 20-millimeter bridge and adjustable pads that articulate (3) dimensions for a dynamic fit, while the interchangeable sockets create endless design and customization options
- Limited Warranty that covers against defects for (1) year after purchase; these Advanced Gaming glasses with wide fit have flexible temples to conform and ergonomically fit a wide range of head and face shapes
The Gunnar Optiks PPK-03001 PPK Advanced Video Gaming Glasses are the only eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision when playing videogames for an extended period of time. Eye strain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing and office lighting, so put yourself back in the game with these stylish onyx/mercury frame glasses designed to improve visual performance, enhance focus and reduce eye strain for those with 20/20 vision. For those who choose precision, GUNNAR PPK is the weapon of choice: PPK helps you overpower those endurance sessions in front of the digital screen, giving longevity a new definition. The Amber tint lens makes these glasses perfect for computer and video gaming as it increases gaming precision and graphics, while the wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing. Their 57-millimeter wide lens design frames your face to protect your eyes from dry air currents, effectively preventing irritation. GUNNAR’s anti-glare lens coating is specifically engineered to filter out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum, reduce digital eye strain and enhance viewing detail so you can stay focused and perform more efficiently throughout the day. The PPK’s 130-millimeter temples, full rim frame and fastener-free hinges are composed of stainless steel and designed to generate proper strength and optical stability. Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit for any face; game faces, that is. This 25-gram lightweight construction with proper weight balance and curved 20-millimeter nose bridge guarantees long lasting comfort without pressure points or eye strain. Micro-engineered locks securely retain the lenses without undue stress or distortion to the optics. Interchangeable sockets create endless design and customization options, while the ultra slim temples distribute headphone pressure to ensure headset compatibility. The Gunnar Optiks PPK-03001 PPK Advanced Video Gaming Glasses come with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The ultimate result is improved clarity, focus and performance that meet the demanding visual needs of a new generation. Visit www.amazon.com/gunnaroptiks for more information on Gunnar Optiks and our extensive line of products.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.