Plants Vs. Zombies
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.99
as of 11/26/2014 02:00 MST details
- You Save: $5.00 (25%)
- Seller:Durham Rescue Mission Books
- Sales Rank:613
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- ESRB:Everyone 10+
- Operating System:Xbox 360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Release Date:September 28, 2010
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Five original game modes: Adventure, Puzzle, Mini-Games, Survival and Zen Garden.
- New Co-op modes: Team up with a friend to fight the fun-dead, take on challenges, go wall-nut bowling and more.
- New Vesus mode: Challenge a friend and chooses your side - plants or zombies.
- All-new mini-game: Slide your super-powered peashooter from side to side in Heavy Weapon
- Bonus Games: Bestselling Peggle and Zuma!
- All-new mini-game Slide your super-powered peashooter from side to side in Heavy Weapon
- Interactive leaderboard: Upgrade to bigger & better houses as you progress through the game
- New Co-op modes Team up with a friend to fight the fun-dead take on challenges go wall-nut bowling and more.
- New Versus mode challenge a friend and choose your side - plants or zombies
Get ready to soil your plants… with multiplayer action! A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home. Defend yourself with an arsenal of home-guardin’ plants to mulchify zombies before they reach your front door. Enjoy all the fun-dead action of the original hit game, plus lively new features. Get twice the zombie-zapping action with 2-player Versus and Co-op modes. Upgrade and decorate your house in the interactive leaderboard, and check out your friends’ houses, too. Plants vs. Zombies for XBLA is loaded with seven game modes, new rabble-rousing features, and unlimited replayable action… so the fun never dies!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.