Monster Tale - Nintendo DS
- Buy New: $22.50
as of 10/20/2014 02:20 MDT details
- Sales Rank:18,287
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Subtitled), English (Original Language), English (Manual)
- Platform:Nintendo DS
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Nintendo DS
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.9 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:March 15, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Developer Pedigree: From the key leads of the critically acclaimed DS game Henry Hatsworth and the Puzzling Adventure (IGN's Platform Game of the Year).
- Genre Mash-Up: Platform adventure on the top screen mixed with a deep pet raising game on the Touch Screen.
- Raise & Evolve Chomp: Train your monster companion in the Touch Screen Pet Sanctuary. Give Chomp food, equipment and toys so that it grows, evolves and gains new abilities to assist Ellie's adventure.
- Chomp Will Do Your Bidding: Ellie can summon Chomp from the bottom screen to the top screen at any time. Use Chomp to help fight enemies and leverage his abilities to access new areas.
- Explore Monstrous Worlds: Battle through 5 non-linear worlds and face off against a menacing kid-monster duo at the end of each.
A group of nasty kids have snuck into a secret world inhabited by monsters and enslaved them as their pets. This ragtag pack of kids is using the monsters to do all sorts of selfish, destructive things that will ultimately result in the downfall of the Monster World. That is, until little Ellie discovers the Monster World and befriends a mysterious young monster named Chomp. This dynamic duo sets out on a fantastic adventure where our Monster Tale begins.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.