Street Fighter X Tekken - Xbox 360
- Category:Video Games
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.00
as of 12/3/2016 20:57 MST details
- You Save: $8.99 (45%)
- Sales Rank:8,045
- Languages:English (Published), English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Color:One Color
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Genre:Action Games
- Operating System:Xbox 360
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 0.6 x 7.5
- Publication Date:March 6, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Dream Match Up - Dozens of playable characters including Ryu, Ken, Guile, Able, and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, and Bob from Tekken.
- Real-time Tag Battle - Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.
- Familiar Controls - In SFxT, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.
- Robust Online Modes - In addition to the online features from SSFIV, SFxT features totally upgraded online functionality and some new surprises.
- Crossover tag-team style combat between dozens of characters from the Street Fighter and Tekken game universes
- The Gem System, which utilizes selectable gems to enhance abilities and power
- Unique game modes including: Briefing Room, the games training mode, Scramble Mode a simultaneous battle royale 4-player mode, Pandora mode, and robust online modes
- Different button control schemes that accommodate those commonly used in the games of both franchises
- By using the Cross Gauge, a player can activate Cross Assault and attack with both of their characters at the same time
The long awaited dream match-up between the two leaders in the fighting genre becomes a reality. STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN, delivers the ultimate tag team match up featuring iconic characters from each franchise, and one of the most robust character line ups in fighting game history. With the addition of new gameplay mechanics, the acclaimed fighting engine from Street Fighter IV been refined to suit the needs of both Street Fighter and TEKKEN players alike.
Street Fighter X Tekken is a crossover fighting game featuring tag-team style combat between two-character teams of fighters from the Street Fighter and Tekken game universes. The initial game in the new series, Street Fighter X Tekken features dozens of playable characters from both of the storied franchises, as well as the option to use familiar button control schemes from both. Additional important features include: customization of attacks through the "Gem System," a co-op training mode, the ability to tag in a teammate and briefly attack in unison, and simultaneous two-on-two four-player battles.
The Dream Fighter Match-Up
The long awaited dream match-up between the two leaders in the fighting genre becomes a reality. Street Fighter X Tekken delivers the ultimate tag team match up featuring iconic characters from each franchise, and one of the most robust character line ups in fighting game history. With the addition of new gameplay mechanics, the acclaimed fighting engine from Street Fighter IV has been refined to suit the needs of both Street Fighter and Tekken players alike. Street Fighter X Tekken also sees the introduction of the innovative Gem system, a strategic new way to customize and enhance the fighting experience.
Fighting game rival franchises Street Fighter and Tekken crossover to battle in tag-team bouts.
Key Game Features
- Dream Match Up - Dozens of playable characters including Rolento, Zangief, Cammy, Sagat, Hugo, Ibuki, Poison, Dhalsim, Ryu, Ken, Guile, Abel, Balrog, Juri, Vega and Chun-Li from Street Fighter as well as Heihachi, Lili, Julia, Hwoarang, Raven, Kuma, Yoshimitsu, Steve, Kazuya, Nina, King, Marduk, Bob, Law, Paul and Xiaoyu from Tekken.
- Real-Time Tag Battle - Fight as a team of two and switch between characters strategically.
- Gem System - A brand new feature that combines customization with strategy, the Gems add an extra level of depth and provide a pioneering way to experience fighting games. A total of 57 Gems (5 Assist and 52 Boost) come standard in the game and players have the ability to equip three different Gems that improve upon weaknesses or capitalize on strengths.
- Briefing Room - Get your combos and timing just right with help from your friends in this online training mode.
- Scramble Mode - Four separate players, online or offline, control each of the four characters on screen for the ultimate battle royale.
- Pandora Mode - Sacrifice yourself in battle to give your partner a short, but powerful, boost in strength.
- Familiar Controls - In Street Fighter X Tekken, controls will feel familiar for fans of both series.
- Juggle System - Toss your foes into Tekken-style juggles with Street Fighter X Tekken's universal air launching system.
- Cross Assault - By using the Cross Gauge, a player can activate Cross Assault and attack with both of their characters at the same time.
- Super Art Attacks - Using the Cross Gauge you can immediately unleash a Super Art. Ryu's famed Shinku Hadoken, Kazuya's Devil Beam as well as the Tekken characters all have original Super Art techniques.
- Robust Online Modes - In addition to the online features from Super Street Fighter IV, Street Fighter X Tekken features totally upgraded online functionality, new smoother netcode and some extra surprises.
A deep training mode.
Go for broke in Pandora mode.
Simultaneous 4-player support.
Customized 'Gem' action.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.