Mass Effect Trilogy - Playstation 3
- List Price:
- Buy New: $28.77
as of 9/27/2016 02:42 MDT details
- You Save: $1.22 (4%)
- Sales Rank:1,579
- Languages:English (Published), English (Unknown)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:sony_playstation3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):6.9 x 5.4 x 0.9
- Publication Date:December 4, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Over 75 hours of story content, plus Mass Effect 3's critically acclaimed multiplayer mode.
- Create and customize your own character with his or her appearance and skills, then play your Commander Shepard through all three Mass Effect games.
- Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
- Build a personalized arsenal with powerful weapons complete with their own upgrades and modifications.
- Unleash devastating abilities and skills as you command and train an elite squad.
- Take the war online with class-based, co-operative multiplayer in Mass Effect 3.
As Commander Shepard, rise to become the galaxy's most elite soldier and lead an all-out war to stop an ancient and ruthless enemy: the Reapers. With over 75 hours of content and more than 300 awards, one of gaming's most acclaimed franchises is available for the first time in a premium foiled box set.
Heart-pounding action meets gripping interactive storytelling where you decide how your unique story unfolds. Assemble and lead your team aboard the SSV Normandy, the most advanced ship in the galaxy, and travel to distant and unexplored star systems. On your journey, meet a cast of intriguing characters each with their own story to tell. Wield powerful weapons and customize them with upgrades to create new and devastating attacks. All the thrilling action and your decisions culminate into a heroic battle against the greatest threat ever known.
The fate of the galaxy lies in your hands - how will you chose to fight for it? "One of the most intricately crafted stories in the history of the medium." - Game Informer
"A wonderful trilogy that put the players in the driver's seat from the very beginning." - CNN
"Regardless of the medium, Mass Effect's universe is one of sci-fi's best." - IGN
"One of the best sci-fi series of all time." - MSNBC
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.