Gunnar Optiks PHA-00101 MLG Phantom Full Rim Advanced Gaming Glasses with Headset Compatibility and Amber Lens Tint, Gloss Onyx Frame Finish
- Buy New: $60.50
as of 6/25/2016 09:54 MDT details
- Seller:Washington Store
- Sales Rank:12,496
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Electronic Game
- Color:Gloss Onyx
- Media:Video Game
- Operating System:Xbox
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):7 x 2 x 3
- Legal Disclaimer:No
- Warranty:Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
- Release Date:July 28, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Kill the glare with the only patented computer eyewear recommended by doctors to protect and enhance your vision through the use of their specially designed lenses featuring proprietary tints and coatings that block high-energy blue light, UV and glare
- Weighing in at only 25-grams, these lightweight glasses are properly balanced to reduce pressure points and combat fatigue while also framing your face to protect your eyes from exposure to dry and ambient air currents that can cause irritation
- 132-millimeter temples and full rim frame are constructed of stainless steel to ensure lightweight durability with adjustable silicone nose pad design to help increase optical stability, reduce eye strain and enhance visual detail throughout the day
- Engineered single-piece front construction made of high tensile steel and features a fastener-free hinge design that provides incredible durability and comfort; Amber tint lens' are ideal for video and computer gaming use
- Limited Warranty that covers against defects for one (1) year after purchase will keep you gaming with these high performance glasses with ultra slim temples to help distribute headphone pressure and ensure headset compatibility
The Gunnar Optiks PHA-00101 MLG Phantom Full Rim Advanced Video Gaming Glasses is an excellent "out-of-the-box" solution to improve your visual performance and reduce eye fatigue for those with 20/20 vision. Eyestrain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing. GUNNARs digital eyewear filters out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum and creates a more relaxed viewing experience to help your eyes focus more naturally. The amber lens tint, anti-glare coatings, and ultra-pure lens material help provide sharper, clearer vision. Gunnars i-AMP lens technology is specifically engineered to reduce digital eyestrain, enhance viewing detail and protect the eyes of the serious gamer in order to stay focused and play longer. Made of high tensile steel with a gloss onyx frame finish, the MLG Phantom optics has a full rim frame and fastener free hinge design for incredible durability, unique style and comfort. The gently curved flexible temples (arms) are designed to provide necessary retention to keep eyewear in place, conform and ergonomically fit a wide range of head and face shapes and distribute headphone pressure to ensure headset compatibility. With the second largest lens coverage in the ESPORT series, wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high-resolution viewing. The single-piece front construction eliminates all welds, screws and other potential points of failure. Interchangeable sockets create endless design options and the adjustable silicon nose pads allow you to customize your glasses for the optimal fit. When there's no time to blink, the Phantom doesn't disappoint. The Gunnar Optiks PHA-00101 MLG Phantom Full Rim Gaming Glasses comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. GUNNAR Advanced Gaming Eyewear creates a more comfortable and rich visual experience, improving visual efficiency, endurance, and recovery, while combating eye fatigue during extended hours of gaming.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.