Sniper: Ghost Warrior - Xbox 360
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.00
as of 4/19/2015 03:29 MDT details
- You Save: $21.99 (73%)
- Sales Rank:5,935
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Xbox 360
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Xbox 360
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.5
- Release Date:June 29, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Multiplayer mode option supporting up to 12 players
- The most realistic sniping experience in a video game ever, right down to managing your breathing for increased accuracy of sniper shots, realistic ballistics and the need to cooperate with your spotter
- 4 types of sniping rifles, and an arsenal of explosive weaponry is at your disposal. Defend your perimeter with Claymore mines, demolish outposts with C4 charges and make silent kills with throwing knives
- Non-linear gameplay allows players to decide how they wish to approach a situation. Challenges may be completed in several different sequences, giving players the freedom to explore
- A variety of mission types ranging from sniper vs. sniper elimination, real-time tactical assault and fixed machine gun combat
The democratic government of Isla Trueno has been overthrown and a military regime comes into power. The country becomes a theatre of influence war. You are sent as one of the covert commandos to support the rebels fighting their oppressor. This is the most realistic sniping experience in a video game ever! You'll find yourself in wonderfully reproduced jungles of the South American rainforests as you become part of a breathtaking story of the rise and fall of a ruthless dictator.
| Sniper: Ghost Warrior is a first-person tactical shooter that places the player in the role of a US Marine sniper tasked with aiding in the liberation of a Latin American island nation from the oppression of a dictator. Gameplay focuses on realistic sniper missions, involving stealth, control of breathing and heartbeat for increased accuracy, bullet tragectory that takes weather conditions into accout and four different sniper rifles. Additional features include a variety of mission types, the ability to play as a member of an assault team, 12-shooter multiplayer support and close combat weapons and explosives. Story |
The Latin American island nation of Isla Trueno suffers under a tyrannical ruler and as Marine sniper Sgt. Tyler Wells, you have been sent on a covert mission deep into its jungles to aid the rebellion, one head shot at a time. Outfitted in a ghillie suit that renders you virtually invisible in the dense folliage, you must stalk an enemy whoose knowledge of the terrain is superior to your own. Can you deal crippling blows to the dictatorship as a top-ranked sniper? Are you tough enough to succeed in a close quarter battle as a member of a hard charging Delta Force assault team hell-bent on liberating the oppressed nation?
| Set your sites on authentic sniper gameplay that includes bullet trajectory and body control. |
Sniper: Ghost Warrior is a single player first-person tactical shooter that features game mechanics based primarily on realistic covert actions of a military sniper. Combat is mission-based and centers on extended stealth gameplay that challenges players with a variety of strategic and tactical choices that affect how they approach their objectives and eliminate their targets. Sniper gameplay is designed to be realistic, with the player required to cooperate with their AI spotter for pinpointing of targets, maintain heart beat and breathing control—especially after running—for maximum accuracy and performance and develop expertise with four types of sniping rifles: AS50, MSG90, SR25 and SVD Dragunov. Players in sniping situations also must deal with conditions such as wind, fog and rain that will test even the most skilled of shooters. Additional features include multiplayer support, a slow-motion Bullet Cam Mode, an arsenal of explosive weaponry like Claymore mines and C4 explosives to defend your perimeter when and/if your position is descovered or to demolish enemy outposts, melee weapons like throwing knives for close, quiet kills and the additional ability to play as a hard-charging assault team member for up-close and personal firefights. Key Game Features
- The most realistic sniping experience in a video game ever, right down to managing your breathing for increased accuracy of sniper shots.
- Enjoy a fully realistic ballistic system that accounts for bullet trajectory, including bullet drop and environmental effects such as wind, fog and rain.
- Pull off the perfect headshot and watch your bullets strike the enemy with pin-point accuracy in Bullet Cam Mode.
- Cooperate with your spotter for a better performance.
- An arsenal of explosive weaponry is at your disposal. Defend your perimeter with Claymore mines, demolish enemy outposts with C4 charges and make silent kills with throwing knives.
- Four types of sniping rifles: AS50, MSG90, SR25 and SVD Dragunov.
- A variety of mission types ranging from sniper vs. sniper elimination, real-time tactical assault and fixed machine gun combat.
- Built on the Chrome engine which immerses players in lush jungle and detailed industrial environments.
- Non-linear gameplay allows players to decide how they wish to approach a situation. Challenges may be completed in several different sequences, giving players the freedom to explore.
- Multiplayer mode option supporting up to 12 players.
Multiple sniping weapons.
Varied mission play.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.