Playstation Move Navigation Controller
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.40
as of 8/26/2016 04:30 MDT details
- You Save: $16.59 (55%)
- Sales Rank:1,412
- Languages:English (Original Language), English (Unknown)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:PlayStation 3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
- Release Date:September 17, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Provides easy character control in compatible games
- Wireless control untethered from PlayStation Move motion controller
- Vibration feedback is felt during specific actions
- charge the controller and automatically pair with the PS3 system via a USB cable
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 system via a USB cable (Type A - Mini-B)
The PlayStation Move navigation controller pairs perfectly with the PlayStation Move motion controller, providing advanced in-game character navigation in compatible titles. Actions and commands common in advanced gaming as well as menu navigation are integrated into one untethered, wireless package. It’s one of the most advanced controllers ever created, and it’s possible only on the PlayStation 3 system.
| PlayStation Move offers a new and innovative gaming experience for the PlayStation 3 (PS3) system by fusing realistic, high-definition gaming along with accurate, intuitive control. Consisting of PlayStation Move motion controller, PlayStation Move Navigation Controller and PlayStation Eye camera*, PlayStation Move enables sophisticated motion control and immersive gameplay only possible on the PS3 system. The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller is used along with the Move controller, in compatible games, for intuitive navigation of in-game characters and objects. Concurrent with the release of the PlayStation Move both Sony and third-party game developers will release a slew of Move compatible games designed to meet the tastes of casual and hard-core gamers alike. |
Untethered Additional PlayStation Move Motion Control
| PlayStation Move |
The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller is a supplementary controller developed to further expand the experience that PlayStation Move games can offer. It can be used in most PlayStation Move games that require navigating an in-game character as it replicates the control features of the left side of DualShock 3 or Sixaxis wireless controllers into one's PlayStation Move experience.** The PlayStation Move Navigation Controller adds an analog stick, directional buttons and two face buttons into the PlayStation Move's control scheme. In addition, the Move Navigation Controller contains the L1 button, L2 button and L3 button for actions and commands common in advanced gaming.
* Users will need to use the PlayStation Eye camera to enjoy PlayStation Move motion controller on PS3.
- Wireless control adding to, but completely untethered from PlayStation Move motion controller.
- Intuitive navigation of in-game characters.
- Easy and intuitive XMB menu navigation.
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Charge the controller and automatically pair it with the PS3 system via a USB cable (Type A - Mini-B).
- Sleek curved body design that easily pairs with the Move motion controller.
** DualShock 3 and Sixaxis wireless controllers can be used in place of the Navigation controller for all games that are compatible with the Navigation Controller.
Easy XMB navigation.
Move controller compatible.
Accessible bumper and trigger.
Sleek curved body.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.