Lego City: Undercover - Nintendo Wii U
- Buy New: $56.99
as of 10/8/2015 10:25 MDT details
- Sales Rank:2,961
- Languages:English (Unknown), Spanish (Unknown)
- Platform:Nintendo Wii U
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- ESRB:Everyone 10+
- Operating System:nintendo_wii_u
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):0.6 x 5.4 x 7.5
- Publication Date:March 19, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Experience LEGO City like never before. Players will encounter familiar play sets come to life as they explore the vast city
- looking for clues to bring Rex Fury to justice.Players can go undercover with a variety of disguises including a firefighter
- a construction worker and even a robber and use their unique abilities to solve puzzles and access new areas of the city.
- The Wii U GamePad controller is woven seamlessly into the game-play experience. Players use it to scan for hidden clues and criminalsreceive mission updates and place waypoints on an overhead city map that displays their position in real time.
- There are more than 100 vehicles for players to collect and use to explore the city including sports cars motorcycles and even aircraft.LEGO video games are known for their humor and parodyand the LEGO City: Undercover game delivers this and more with fully voiced characters and ambient crowds bringing LEGO City to life.
LEGO® City comes to life, only on the Wii U™ system! The popular LEGO City vehicles and play sets come to life for the first time in the vast, open world of the LEGO® City: Undercover game. As police officer Chase McCain you are armed with clever disguises, special abilities, and the ultimate crime-fighting tool—the Wii U GamePad controller. With its indispensable map, communicator, and high-tech scanning device, the Wii U GamePad is just what you need to crack the case. Run, drive and even fly through the city to put a stop to the fiendish Rex Fury and end his crime wave once and for all.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.